CDL Delivery Driver
Company: Factory Motor Parts of Calif.inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Factory Motor Parts is looking for a Delivery Driver with a
Class B or better Commercial Driver's License (CDL) to deliver auto
parts to regional customers and or warehouses.
The CDL Delivery Driver is responsible for the timely, safe and
accurate delivery of customer's automotive parts to their location
using a company provided vehicle without incident.
Position responsibilities also include:
- Driving courteously and safely using defensive driving
- Professional communication with customers at their site.
Representing the "face of Factory Motor Parts" to customers.
- Keeping the vehicle clean and in good working order
- Ability to write up customers returns accurately.
- Demonstrate the ability to be "safe" on the road and when in
the warehouse. Ability to drive in various road conditions
- Must be able to handle hazardous materials.
- Participate in yearly physical inventories.
- Any other tasks requested by management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position requires:
- Must be 21 or older
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) class B or better with HazMat
- Clean driving record
- Strong people and verbal skills
- Ability to interact with various levels of management and
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds
- Ability to read a map or understanding of geographic area
Drug screen and background check administered as a condition of
We are an EEOC/AA Employer.
An industry leader, FMP offers well-balanced compensation and
benefits programs, which may include medical, dental, vision, life,
401K, profit sharing, paid holidays/vacation/sick time, STD/LTD, +
much more. Salary is based on experience and job performance.
Keywords: Factory Motor Parts of Calif.inc, Stockton , CDL Delivery Driver, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!