Company: Kehe Food Distributors
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is
all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more
exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about
working in an environment with a people-first culture and an
organization committed to good living, good food and good service,
we'd love to talk to you!
The Warehouse Selector is responsible for accurate and efficient
selection of product in our warehouse. The Warehouse Selector is
also responsible for the proper preparation of shipments to our
customers from the warehouse.
- Pick up proper selecting documents prior to order selection
- Select and separate warehouse product by account and stop
number as designated by the computer-generated label.
- Match product description with label description.
- Build pallet within the warehouse according to customer
- Maintain production standards, while minimizing errors.
- Transport, via stand-up electric pallet jack, the completed
orders to appropriate staging area in the warehouse.
- Return completed selecting documents to proper collection site
per specifications of the Shipping Department in the
- Other warehouse duties and special projects as requested.
- Must maintain good attendance.
- Maintain safe work practices in the warehouse.
- Maintain safeguards of confidential warehouse company
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills,
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- A minimum of one (1) year of previous experience in a
distribution center or warehouse atmosphere preferred.
- Previous experience operating powered warehouse industrial
equipment (i.e., forklift, pallet jacks, stock pickers, etc.)
- Must have the ability to communicate well with internal
customers and management.
- Must have the ability to follow safe warehouse working
practices, as instructed
- Must have the ability to efficiently work independent of direct
supervision within the warehouse.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential warehouse functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Must be able to carry, lift
and/or move up to 75 pounds. The associate is required to sit. The
associate is frequently required to stand, walk, and climb in the
warehouse. While performing the duties of this position, the
associate is subject to a warehouse environment where temperatures
can vary from very cool to very warm. The associate is also exposed
to outside weather conditions. The noise levels in the warehouse
work environment are typically low to moderate.
Keywords: Kehe Food Distributors, Stockton , Warehouse Selector-Stockton, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!