Warehouse Tasker - S&R Clerk
Company: Premier Employee Solutions
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Apply Today, Work Today
We are Hiring Immediately for a Warehouse Tasker S&R Clerk
position in an exciting warehouse facility! Reviews daily work
schedule, distributes various tasks to the warehouse associates.
Double checks outbound orders, makes appropriate cuts, and verifies
that all orders are 100% complete. Manages inbound orders, decides
whether they should be placed in the lot or at a door, and review
all completed inbounds for accuracy. More responsibilities may be
assigned upon hire.
- High School diploma or GED required, candidates must furnished
proof of higher lever of education.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and properly communicate and
work well with others.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must have knowledge using Excel, MS and have PC skills.
- Must be able to; effectively communicate with customers when
taking care of inbound/outbound orders.
- Candidates must be able to work overtime and/or additional days
when needed. Candidates must be detail oriented.
- 1 year warehouse/office experience required.
- You will need to undergo and pass a criminal background check
and drug screening process.
- Please bring a document or documents that establish identity
and employment authorization.
- High School Diploma or equivalent- Required
- 1 year in warehouse/similar job required
- Pay rate includes $1.25/hour shift differential
- $100 Sign On Bonus, $200 Referral Bonus
- Earn free monthly food product by meeting KPIs
- If you're looking to work with a friendly staff, good hours,
full time/long term/temp to hire position and a good working
environment, this is the place for you!
- Benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, vision
insurance, and life insurance.
- If you meet the criteria for the position all candidates MUST
Apply online prior to coming in to our office at
www.1stclassstaffing.com SELECT the Stockton branch and TEXT us to
schedule an interview 209-992-4155.
Temp to Hire
- 1st Mon-Fri 7:00am-3:30pm
- 2nd Mon-Fri 2:30p-11:00pm
Call or Visit Us:
4718 Newcastle Rd
- Perform warehouse duties in all areas of the warehouse
- Ensure warehouse turns of inventory
- Support clients' warehouse operations
- Maintain inventory accuracy in the warehouse
- Perform administrative duties for the warehouse
- Covering all warehouse positions of subordinates
- Maintain a neat and uncluttered warehouse
- Stocking the delivery routes in the warehouse
- Participate in ongoing general housekeeping of warehouse
- Move and store materials within the warehouse
- Going into and leaving the production warehouse
- Organize the warehouse and put away materials
- Organize materials that come into the warehouse
- Assist the warehouse supervisor to train, coach, mentor, and
motivate the warehouse team
- Maintaining the security and safety of the warehouse
- Performed in a warehouse and repair shop environment
- Supervising employees throughout the warehouse, walking 4-6
hours throughout the warehouse per shift
- Support the receiving and shipping functions of the
- Assist in the warehouse operations when not making
- Supervising team in the logistics / warehouse facility
Keywords: Premier Employee Solutions, Stockton , Warehouse Tasker - S&R Clerk, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!