Class A Driver - Stockton DC, Union
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Deliver palletized products to UNFIs corporate and independent
retail stores in various states across the state and Country.
Great Union Benefits!
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensure compliance with company procedures as outlined in UNFI.
Drivers Handbook and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Perform required vehicle safety inspections before, during and
- Comply with federal hours of service requirements.
- Correctly execute daily log and trip report.
- Immediately report all accidents involving company equipment to
- Comply with Federal and State mandated traffic laws and
established company safety procedures.
- Maintain basic familiarity and compliance with FMCS
- Maintain schedule of deliveries per dispatch instructions.
- Valid Class A CDL license.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of tractor trailer driving experience or 1
year experience with proof of graduation from an accredited
commercial driving school.
- Clean driver record.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal
Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and
respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA
Keywords: UNFI, Stockton , Class A Driver - Stockton DC, Union, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!