Company: Availability Professional Staffing
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Location: Stockton, CA
Payrate: $17/hr. - $18/hr.
Contract: Temp - Hire
The Collections position ensures that all monies owed to the
Company is collected in a timely manner. This includes taking
customers to small claims court to enforce the companys right to be
paid. Assist with posting, reconciling, and preparing month end
reports for management's use in the preparation of the Company's
The tasks include but are not limited to the
- Follow company protocol in collections.
- Take customers to small claims court.
- Review the Aging report daily to work on over-due
- Review the accounts receivable aging with the accounting
- Manage inbound/outbound calls.
- Monitor collections E-mail inbox and answer accordingly.
- Prepare ETF calculation as requested by provisioning and send
to accounting manager for review before sending.
- Send 3-day demand letters to all customers terminating service
with a balance due
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in collections.
- Must have experience with the court process of taking accounts
to small claims court.
- Must have strong work ethics, be well organized and a
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in
- Ability to interact with employees and customers in a
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced
and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and
- Ability to perform mathematical computations such as
percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and
division quickly and accurately.
- Experience with QuickBooks.
Keywords: Availability Professional Staffing, Stockton , Collections Specialist, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!