Company: Southwest Traders
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Schedule - Thursday through Monday - 8:00am - 4:30pm
This position is responsible for successfully moving products,
supplies and finished goods through the facility, including loading
food product into delivery trucks. Selectors will utilize forklift
equipment to select and build pallets of product based on the
labels they are given, while maintaining a high standard of
efficiency and accuracy. Work environments vary depending on
position and include but are not limited to dry, cooler and frozen
- Select and itemize pallets of product according to company
- Wrap, tag and secure pallets properly
- Operate forklift equipment including electric pallet jacks,
reach lifts, order pickers, turret trucks and battery changing
- Sustain the standard pick-rate as well as fill-rate while
working safely in a fast paced environment
- Load pallets in accurate sequence into delivery trucks
- Keep records on the use and / or damage of stock or stock
- Clean warehouse, maintain temperature control and assist in
upholding the highest level of AIB standards possible
- Supports the mission, values and vision of the company.
- Follows pick sheet and accurately selects products within
warehouse according to location; builds pallet of product, safely
transports product to loading dock, wraps and tags pallet for
distribution to customer.
- Meets company productivity standards.
- Observes safety and security procedures, reports potentially
unsafe conditions, reports injuries/accidents immediately, uses
equipment and materials properly.
- Other duties as assigned.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- One year previous experience working in a warehouse environment
as an order selector or similar capacity
- Previous experience operating a fork lift & pallet jack
- Must poses a strong attention to detail, have strong
mathematical skills including the ability to count, add and
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and deal with
pressure and deadlines regularly
- Must be capable of working in extreme temperatures, both hot
High School Diploma and one year experience working in a
warehouse environment is required
Standard warehouse conditions apply. Long hours spent standing,
walking, bending and lifting products. Operating industrial
equipment such as electric pallet jacks and forklifts. Must be able
to lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs. Exposure to extreme
temperatures (warm, cold and frozen).
Keywords: Southwest Traders, Stockton , Order Selector, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!