Company: Niagara Bottling
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Niagara, we're looking for Team Members who want to be part
of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest
quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a
chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our
The team member in this position is capable of performing all
duties in the warehouse and shipping control center and is capable
of training other team members on the various duties in the
warehouse-forklift operation, shipping, receiving and inventory
- Assigns tasks to team members.
- Enforces operational procedures.
- Consolidates finished goods in the warehouse to maximize
- Provides guidance, support and direction to warehouse team
- Covers breaks and lunches for warehouse team members.
- Cross trains all team members for warehouse efficiency.
- Serves as back up for warehouse supervisor.
- Supports a safety first philosophy.
- Runs needed reports.
- Inspects physical condition of warehouse equipment and the
warehouse itself, insuring maintenance and housekeeping is
occurring as scheduled.
- Works with production supervisors to ensure coordination of
warehouse activities with production activities.
- Reports higher level issues to warehouse supervisor or
- Directs the salvage of damaged product and material.
- Performs cycle counts and month end inventory.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a
comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that
are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities
and activities may change at any time with or without prior
This position embodies the values of Niagara's LIFE competency
model, focusing on the following key drivers of success:
- Lead Like an Owner
- Makes safety the number one priority
- Keeps alert for safety issues and escalates immediately
- Effectively prioritizes tasks based on department goals
- Shows respect to others and confronts interpersonal issues
- Prioritizes resolution of customer issues effectively
Responds promptly and honors commitments to internal and
- Makes recommendations to continuously improve policies,
methods, procedures, and/or products
- Demonstrates adaptability by reacting appropriately to
unexpected changes in situations or circumstances
Increases performance through greater efficiency
- Find a Way
- Seeks to develop technical knowledge through learning from
- Understands interdepartmental impact of individual decisions
Seeks solutions rather than placing blame
- Empowered to be Great
- Consistently looks for ways to improve one's self through
growth and development opportunities
- Communicates clearly and promptly up, down, and across
- Communicates effectively to manage expectations
- Minimum Required:
High School Diploma
- Associate's Degree
- Required: Forklift certification
- Preferred: N/A
- Required: Full Professional Proficiency
- Preferred: Native or Bilingual Proficiency
This job is intended to be performed entirely outside of
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a rsum into
this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the
understanding that the applicant's rsum will become the property of
Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to
hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the
submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara
Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit rsum
to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon
authorization, submit rsum into this career site to be eligible for
Keywords: Niagara Bottling, Stockton , Inventory Lead, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!