Part Time Addiction Medicine Program Physician Opportunity
Company: BayMark Health Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Part Time Addiction Physician Opportunity- Stockton,
MedMark Treatment Centers is dedicated to providing
individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical
counseling, recovery support and medical services.
MedMark Treatment Centers, addiction treatment programs deliver
medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities
and settings. As the largest specialty organization addressing the
opioid crisis, we have unlimited opportunities for those looking to
make a difference. At MedMark Treatment Centers, we believe in
delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking
about it. We are committed to treating our patients and each other
with dignity and respect in a culture that fosters excellence in
all that we do. MedMark Treatment Centers is looking for a part
time physician that is dedicated to helping patients in their road
Primary Job Function:
- Admitting Patients for Methadone and Buprenorphine
- Applicant must be able to cover absences for the Medical
Director during vacations, attendance at addiction meetings, and
- Physician will obtain a history and physical exam.
- Documentation into the EMR, entering orders for methadone
dosing in the EMR or writing a buprenorphine prescription (soon
this will be electronic, but we currently have a waiver to use
written scripts while we are moving to a new EMR).
- Consistently monitoring patient dosages in conjunction with the
Treatment Center Director, Counselors and Dosing Nurses.
- Consulting on patients that are high risk and doing annual
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education |
- Board Certified or Eligible in Addiction Medicine is
- Board Certified or Eligible in any residency is required.
- Must be licensed in the state of California, active NPI number,
and have an X-DEA waiver.
- Must be able to sign off on NP/PA charts.
What to expect from us:
MedMark Treatment Centers a progressive
substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest
quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting.
Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental
aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve
long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
MedMark Treatment Centers is committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal,
State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the
basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship,
genetic disposition, disability or veterans status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal laws
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Stockton , Part Time Addiction Medicine Program Physician Opportunity, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!