HVAC Office Administrator - Stockton
Company: Synergy Companies Central Valley Location
Posted on: May 31, 2021
HVAC Office Administrator
Synergy Companies is looking for an HVAC
Install Coordinator to join our team!
General Job Function: This position is primarily
responsible for coordinating installations for HVAC installs.
- 1 to 2 years of industry experience, with outstanding customer
interaction skills. Preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Title 24 and permit experience helpful
- Possess enthusiasm, accuracy, and quickness.
- Working knowledge of Google Sheets and G Suite
- Must be drug-free and be able to pass a criminal background
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation Coordination
- Coordinates the scheduling of installations.
- Assign and allocate appropriate field personnel to install new
HVAC system, with consideration of their specific skills, and
- Communicate with customers to confirm the scheduling of their
- Assign and dispatch installation technicians on a daily
- Provide detailed information about installation job to
installers before job is scheduled. This includes phone and emails
to tech and personal email addresses with job sheet
- Secures any permits needed for job.
- Communicate personally with each installer daily to determine
status of job completion.
- Communicate with warehouse personnel as soon as job is received
to begin the equipment & parts acquisition process.
- Track job, field personnel, and backlog status on appropriate
- Answers incoming customer phone calls.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K W/ 50% match
- Vacation pay offered after a year
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Synergy Companies Central Valley Location, Stockton , HVAC Office Administrator - Stockton, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!