Pediatric Sales Specialist - Fresno, CA
Company: Abbott Laboratories
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more
fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing
technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading
businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices,
nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues
serve people in more than 160 countries.
Sales Representative, Pediatric Nutrition - Office Sales
Specialist - Fresno, CA
Our nutrition business develops science-based nutrition products
for people of all ages, from helping babies and children grow, to
keeping adult bodies strong and active. Millions of people around
the world count on our leading brands - including Similac,
PediaSure, Pedialyte, Ensure, Glucerna and ZonePerfect - to help
get the nutrients they need to live their healthiest life.
Our location in Fresno, CA currently has an opportunity for a
Pediatric Office Sales Specialist. This position is responsible for
the promotion, management and growth of Abbott Nutritional products
in hospitals and office settings. This territory will include
Fresno and surrounding cities
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited
- Developing and supporting territory sales goals in each
physician's office service area for Similac, and PediaSure.
- Calling on Pediatric, OB Gyn and Family Practices
- Comprehensive knowledge of all products, clinical studies,
protocols and guidelines as well as the ability to deliver the
information in a selling environment.
- New product launches.
- An understanding of the hierarchy of hospital departments such
as NICU, Pediatrics, Pharmacies, Purchasing, PICU, Nurseries and
Nursing units. The ability to work effectively with Dietitians,
Physicians and Nurses.
- Effective administrative skills.
- Budget management.
- Ability to function independently with a high degree of
initiative, independence, and autonomy.
- Desire to be self- motivated, seeking out success at achieving
both short and long term goals.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE, YOU'LL BRING
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Registered Dietitians are strongly encouraged to apply
- The ideal candidate will be technically knowledgeable with a
minimum of two years sales experience.
- Territory: Fresno, CA
- Travel: Annually about 10% (2-3 meetings a year) - regional
meetings, annual sales meeting, district meetings.
- Relocation: No relocation offered for this role. Local
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great
career. We offer:
- A fast-paced work environment where your safety is our priority
(Include for Manufacturing roles only)
- Production areas that are clean, well-lit and
temperature-controlled (Include for Manufacturing roles only)
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for
new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives
and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental,
vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial
performance and history of being actively involved in local
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life
to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse
opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength
to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and
Keywords: Abbott Laboratories, Stockton , Pediatric Sales Specialist - Fresno, CA, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!