Area Supervisor - Stockton, CA
Date: May 27, 2021
Stockton, CA, US, 95205
Job Req ID: JR-40057662
Goodyear. More Driven.
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! - APPLY TODAY!!!
As an Area Supervisor, Mileage Sales, Lease, & Service you will
be responsible for the profitable management and effective
execution of Mileage agreements with major commercial fleets.
Qualified candidates for this position should have a positive
attitude, be highly self-motivated and possess a mechanical
aptitude. As a Goodyear employee, you will be offered a benefit
package which includes, medical, prescription drug and dental plan,
life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and 11 paid holidays,
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing/directing and supervising of personnel.
- Dealing directly with customers and managing customer
relationships including making initial connection and building
relationships with prospective customers.
- Managing and ensuring delivery on customer and contract
requirements including accounts receivable.
- Performing hands on tire service including: mounting,
dismounting, and regrooving of heavy-duty bus tires by both hand
and machine, balancing, and flat repairs.
- Vehicle inspection, inflation maintenance and record
- Assist management with hiring and training.
- This position operates in all types of indoor and outdoor work
environments; therefore, exposure to heat and cold is to be
- Observe and comply with all safety and liability guidelines and
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time,
which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial
tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
- Must be able to manage and direct associates.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle
required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver
- Position requires overnight travel up to 60%. A company vehicle
will be provided to perform company business.
- Position requires flexibility to work scheduled shifts
including nights and weekends.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 year of management experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience calling on prospective
- Must possess a mechanical aptitude.
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced
environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able
and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to
attend appropriate training sessions.
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It
employs about 62,000 people and manufactures its products in 46
facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation
Centres in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to
develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the
technology and performance standard for the industry. For more
information about Goodyear and its products, go to
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regards to that individual's
race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information,
ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our
website or need assistance completing the application process,
please call (312) 915-5548
Click here for more information about Equal Employment
Opportunity laws, and here for additional supplementary
Nearest Major Market: Stockton
Job Segment: Manager, Accounts Receivable, Inspector, QA,
Quality Assurance, Management, Finance, Quality, Technology
Apply now "