Location: French Camp
Posted on: June 4, 2021
The Maintenance Mechanic II repairs and maintains the assigned
machinery and mechanical equipment ensuring at all times that the
company safety rules are followed.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies and Procedures
- Performs preventive maintenance operations on machinery
according to schedules
- Installs, rebuilds and repairs a wide variety of machines as
directed by the Maintenance Manager/supervisor
- Services and maintains a limited range of building and
production equipment following procedures
- Analyzes, detects, and determines the nature of the problem and
provides input as to the extent of the repairs required.
Troubleshoots to and selects materials needed for the repairs.
- Notifies Maintenance Manager of recurring equipment
malfunctions and corrective actions taken
- Assembles, replaces or refits parts as warranted
- Assists with building repairs
- Replace and refit parts
- Instructs and provides technical assistance to lower level
mechanics as required
- Follow and enforce company safety policies and procedures among
the maintenance mechanics at all times
- All other duties as requested or assigned
- Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
Keywords: Boral, Stockton , Maintenance Mechanic, Other , French Camp, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!