Social Worker Clinical - LCSW
Company: Dignity Health
Location: San Andreas
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Mark Twain Medical Center is a member of Dignity Health. The
word "dignity" perfectly defines what our organization stands for,
showing respect for all people by providing excellent care.
Mark Twain Medical Center opened on August 26, 1951 and is
located in beautiful San Andreas California. Since opening, Mark
Twain has provided the highest quality health care for all those
needing medical care in Calaveras County. We offer caring, expert
staff and state-of-the-art equipment to meet the growing needs of
our community and are commitment to the values of dignity,
collaboration ,justice, stewardships and excellence.
Provides clinical social work services that are legally
authorized to be perform under the State law by Clinical Social
Workers. This position requires the full understanding and active
participation in fulfilling the Mission of the Organization. It is
expected that the employee demonstrate behavior consistent with the
Core Values. The employee shall support the Organization's
strategic plan and the goals and direction of the Performance
Improvement Plan (PIP).
- One year post-graduate experience in a clinical setting.
- Experience in medical & psychiatric social work, crises
intervention, and abuse is preferred.
- Graduation from an accredited school of Social Work with a
Masters Degree in Social Work.
- Basic knowledge of social work practice including interpersonal
relationships, family dynamics, and dysfunctional behavior
- Ability to communicate clearly and assertively.
- Knowledge of medical social work and understanding of
interrelationship between physical and emotional disease.
- Able to type 30 wpm Ability to file.
- Able to work on a team.
- Able to prioritize workload.
- Use of a computer terminal.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Keywords: Dignity Health, Stockton , Social Worker Clinical - LCSW, Other , San Andreas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!