Interim Humanities Instructional Coach
Company: Aspire Public Schools
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Aspire Public Schools operates 40 high-performing,
college-preparatory public charter schools serving 16,000 students
in underserved communities across California and in Memphis,
Tennessee. Founded in 1998, Aspire is one of the nation's largest
open-enrollment public charter school systems serving predominantly
low-income students, and delivering a rigorous College for Certain
education to students in grades K-12.
Our promise at Aspire Public Schools is that every child
receives a high-quality education to prepare them for success in
college, career and life. Every day, our community of students,
parents, teachers and staff come together to learn and grow so that
every child's aspirations are within reach.
Behind every successful student is a team of passionate and
dedicated educators. As a site based Instructional Coach at Aspire,
you will serve as resource for the implementation of the
educational program for Aspire Public Schools. Provides training
and support for teachers on site. Upholds the mission and values
established by Aspire Public Schools.
- Work with assigned teachers to identify needed
- Conduct demonstration lessons, hold mini-workshops and
professional book clubs, and provide summer training.
- Share written materials and organizational techniques.
- Keep up-to-date on educational research and best
- Work closely with the principal to identify needed resources
(i.e. consultants, curriculum materials).
- Facilitate team meetings.
- Support teachers who are applying for National Board
- Monitor the replication of the Aspire educational program.
- Evangelize the Aspire mission.
- Provide constructive feedback to Aspire.
- Participate in the designing and redesigning of the Aspire
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and support, Aspire Public Schools
mission, vision, value statements, standards,policies and
procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and
the code of ethical behavior.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
What You Will Bring:
- Strong organization skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong classroom management skills
- Ability to work well with colleagues
- Strong communication and community-building skills
- Outstanding training and presentation abilities
- Deep knowledge of curriculum development and program
- Record of success in developing teachers
- Experience in performance assessment
- Strong problem analysis and problem resolution at both a
strategic and functional level
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment;
flexible, able to work autonomously as well as take direction as
- Bachelor's Degree; Masters preferred
- CA Single Subject Teaching Credential
- 5+ years teaching and administrative experience
- Proficiency with MS Office and Edusoft
Aspire offers its full-time employees a competitive salary and
benefits for full-time teammates, including paid time off, 100%
core health benefits coverage on select plans, life
insurance/long-term disability, participation in a CA state
retirement plan, tuition reimbursement plan, and adoption
Aspire Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion,
age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability,
marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally
irrelevant criteria. Aspire promotes affirmative action for
minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
Keywords: Aspire Public Schools, Stockton , Interim Humanities Instructional Coach, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!