Warehouse Supervisor - 2nd Shift, Stockton Non-Food DC
Company: United Natural Foods Inc
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Supervises Warehouse shipping and receiving activities and
associates for a specific shift/area to ensure functions are
performed within Company and Distribution Center guidelines.
Provides excellent customer service to stores serviced through
accurate handling of inbound and outbound product.
Schedule: Saturday - Wednesday | 6 PM Start
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Schedules and supervises of Inventory Control associates,
Assigned Order Selectors, Receiving, Shipping, or any other
- Controls production standards, accuracy of inventory, using
proper accuracy programs and systems.
- Processes store returns and return to vendors using proper
- Coordinates with Inventory Control associates regarding
slotting, product rotation and space allocation. Maintains daily
inventory and accuracy records.
- Conducts daily crew meeting to discuss safety, productivity and
- Communicates with Transportation on the flow and receipt of
- Responsible to sign for, sort and distribute inbound, overnight
carrier and mail service deliveries.
- Walks warehouse daily to ensure that safety, security,
sanitation and pest control codes, laws, and policies are
- Possess strong general knowledge of all warehousing operations,
with prior work experience to include lead person or supervisory
duties, preferably with the Company.
- Possess good supervisory skills and the ability to work with
and through others to achieve desired results.
- Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Ability to read and interpret computerized reports.
- Requires the analytical ability to handle administrative duties
and mental alertness to ensure accurate, safe, and thorough
completion of work activities. Possess the ability to concentrate
and deal with frequent interruptions.
- Basic computer skills required and personal computer experience
helpful, with word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal
Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and
respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA
Keywords: United Natural Foods Inc, Stockton , Warehouse Supervisor - 2nd Shift, Stockton Non-Food DC, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!