Shipping Supervisor (Parcel Processing 9AM shift)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class
associates, which is why we're dedicated to offering limitless
opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build
a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to
lead the industry and help build our nation's infrastructure from
the ground up. Join our team today.
Supervise and coordinate the accurate and efficient processing
of outbound parcel packages and shipments, ensure prompt packing,
processing, and shipping of products and verify that all outbound
packages in the facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In addition to the essential job functions described below, all
associates will perform duties as requested by management.
- Provide guidance and direction to team members in proper
- Coordinate prompt flow of product from selector staging
locations/conveyors to process completion.
- Promote safe work practices and resolve all safety concerns as
- Coordinate work processes to ensure efficiency and accuracy of
- Coordinate communication and feedback to associates on task and
- Conduct counseling, coaching, and performance appraisal as
- A background in warehouse operations
- Organizational skills
- Good judgment and decision-making abilities
- Great communication skills
- Working knowledge of safety regulations and procedures
- Product knowledge or the ability to quickly learn it
- General computer skills for basic data entry
- Forklift Operator experience preferred
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs
and products to our associates and their families-geared toward
benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings.
Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match,
paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee
assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement
opportunities and much more!
- The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a
government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41
CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified
protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A),
which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the
basis of disability.
Keywords: Ferguson, Stockton , Shipping Supervisor (Parcel Processing 9AM shift), Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!