Account Manager for Secured Location
Company: Allied Universal Security
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Allied Universal, we continue to build an inclusive, Be
Phenomenal culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a
diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer
to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied
Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We
take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are
countless examples of individuals who began their career as
Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior
leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life
insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts,
perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal
career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is looking to hire an Account Manager. The
Account Manager is accountable for day-to-day operations of an
assigned account, including hiring, training, disciplining and
terminating staff. Build, improve and maintain relationships with
clients and employees: develop & retain staff; coordinate needed
support services and solve problems to effectively run the account.
Meet or exceed financial & operational goals; provide quality
customer service. Maintains or oversees maintenance of weekly
operating schedules and completion of payroll for assigned security
personnel. Provides after-hour emergency response as required.
- Supervise the day to day security operations of an assigned
- Manage a team of security officers, site and/or shift
supervisors including hiring/selection, scheduling, payroll,
training, coaching, development and support
- Ensure the client site is provided with high quality security
services to protect people and property
- Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both
client and employees
- Coordinate necessary support services to effectively manage
client site to meet or exceed financial and operational goals and
provide quality customer service
- Four year degree in Criminal Justice, Business Administration
or related field
- Previous Contract Security, facilities management, military or
law enforcement experience
- At least 2 years of business management/operations/supervisory
experience (depending on size/scope of client).
- Ability to develop and grow customer relationships.
- Experience in hiring, developing, motivating and retaining
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment with
the ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, complex situations, a
diverse team of employees and client requirements on an ongoing
- Previous payroll, billing and scheduling experience
- Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment while
having an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Key Competencies: Staff Management, Financial Management,
Integrity, Problem Solving, Conflict Management, Time Management,
Customer Focus, Timely Decision Making, Motivating and Directing
Others, Drive for Results.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and
solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is
North America's leading security services provider. Allied
Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows
clients to focus on their core business. For more information:
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200
companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one
million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Keywords: Allied Universal Security, Stockton , Account Manager for Secured Location, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!