Posted on: October 10, 2021
Stockton; $23 - $26 DOE
M - F, 8am - 5pm; Take after hour calls every 3rd week
The major function of this position is to logistically multi-task;
specifically as it relates to employee selection, planning,
organizing and scheduling. This person will communicate with the
Company Site Operations Managers to ensure we have a clear
priority, scope and communicated understanding of the required work
as well as the resources required and committed for execution of
the specific workscope.
• Receives incoming job requests from clients and company
• Obtains necessary information to organize servicing of the job to
meet or exceed expectations; both conveyed and unspoken.
• Maintains all forms of communications with company personnel in
remote locations to respond to service and equipment problems,
• Determines types and quantities of material and equipment needed
from appropriate resources.
• Monitors and communicates needs to appropriate district personnel
to ensure adequate supply is available.
• Selects appropriate personnel to operate equipment in a
professional manner, taking into consideration DOT logs, days off
schedule, time distribution, etc.
• Initiates and completes all service related paperwork to comply
with all Company, State and Federal regulations.
• Effectively organizes, on short notice, frequent changes in
service jobs pending or in progress.
• Communicates regularly with the Company Site Manager to ensure
job priorities are clear, job quality is acceptable and to resolve
any conflicts concerning personnel/equipment resources available.
Immediately notifies the Company Site Manager of any problems or
• Interacts with vendors as necessary or directed.
• Actively participates in safety meetings.
• Additional duties as assigned
• Industrial, petro-chemical, office and plant.
• High school diploma required.
Keywords: SelectStaffing, Stockton , Dispatcher, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!