Company: Geo Reentry Services
Location: French Camp
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Facility:--Compensation Base:--Compensation Bonus (if
applicable):--Equal Opportunity Employer.SummaryThis position
provides participants with the tools and knowledge to prepare for
successful community reentry through the delivery of cognitive
behavioral curriculum such as Moral Reconation Therapy (MRT),
Thinking For-A-Change (T4C), Living in Balance (LIB) and other
selected curriculum. In addition, provides group facilitation in
areas including cognitive selfchange, social skills, problem
solving, relationships, and other related issues.Primary Duties and
- Facilitates delivery of cognitive behavioral curriculum in a
group setting focusing on the areas of motivation for change,
social adjustment, personal management, social skills development,
cognitive restructuring, and development of problem-solving
- Conducts a periodic review of curriculum and resources
available to enhance participants participation in post release
programs and activities.
- Maintains class rosters, attendance records, and provides
completion certificates for LIB, T4C, MRT and other curriculum as
- Supports the assessment of participant needs and makes
referrals to appropriate staff.
- Aids participants in planning and developing post-release plans
and encourages them to assume the responsibility for post-release
behaviors and activities.
- Participates in orientation of participant regarding all
behavioral treatment programs including, but not limited to, T4C
- The ability to facilitates and/or co-facilitates, group
counseling from a structured manual.
- Assists in the coordination of participant program schedules to
ensure the criminogenic needs of the participants are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned.--Job Requirements:Minimum
- High school diploma and minimum of 4 years of experience
providing CBT services to the Criminal Justice Populations.
- Associates degree and minimum of two years of experience
providing CBT services to the Criminal Justice population
- Relevant teaching or counseling experience in a correctional
- Possess a thorough understanding of the Principles of Effective
Intervention that empirical--evidence has proven to successfully
- Must possess the ability to work with a team of professionals
and have the ability to implement team strategy approaches to work
- Must be flexible, cooperative and empathetic to needs of staff
- Ability to prepare written reports; to communicate effectively,
both orally and in writing; and to learn rules, regulations, and
security procedures required by the facility.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software
typically used by the department.-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Geo Reentry Services, Stockton , CBT FACILITATOR, Other , French Camp, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!