Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionAt WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible
for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and
developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products
especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to
join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative
healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We
create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering
spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we
do. At WelbeHealth, you'll help inspire that magic by enabling our
teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences
and create the never-before-seen!Under the direction of the
WelbeHealth Provider and Clinic Supervisor, the WelbeHealth
Medication Coordinator is responsible for working with the clinical
team and supporting the Clinic Nurse to ensure participants receive
their prescriptions in a timely manner. Key responsibilities
include entering and ensuring key participant information is
updated and accurate in all systems and provides instructions to
participants living in private homes or Long-Term Care on the
packaging, delivery, and refill processes of all medications. The
Medication Coordinator collaborates effectively with colleagues and
stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and
mission.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure prescriptions are filled timely to avoid gap in
prescription refills as new participants enroll in
- Ensure participant information primarily enrollment status and
delivery address are kept up to date in EireneRx and other systems
- Monitor EireneRx inbox and escalate aging issues to PCP.
- Address medication request (new, change, d/c) issues/questions
and escalate as needed.
- Ensure pre-enrollment checklist medication activities are
- Provide general instructions to participant on medication
packaging, refill process, delivery process, etc.Clinical
- Arrange for delivery of participant medications from local
pharmacy or from the Center.
- Coordinate medication orders and changes for participants in
ALFs and SNFs as needed.
- Coordinate arrangements for diabetic supplies and equipment for
- Manage refills of specialty medications each month and process
monthly reorders for refillable specialty medications.
- Perform and document ordered procedures and care, in accordance
with scope of practice, as directed by PCP.Administrative
- Update CareKinesis when participant is admitted to SNF or
- Participate in pre-enrollment handoff meetings.
- Remain alert and update the supervisor or any member of the IDT
promptly of any changes in participants' condition.IDT/Care
- Participate in standing Clinic meetings such as Morning
Briefing/Huddle/IDT/Ad Hoc or other attended meetings and complete
action items as assigned.General
- Be legally authorized to practice in position location,
- Only act within the scope of his or her authority to
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company
procedures and information about team members, participants, and
- Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in
any required Quality Improvement activities, staff training and
- Communicate regularly with Supervisor and team regarding
workload and priorities.Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Two years' experience in relevant work preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Experience as Medication MA, Med Tech, or Pharm Tech
- Minimum of two years' experience in a clinical setting with a
frail or elderly population, preferred.
- Ability to follow directions from supervisor and communicate
- Excellent clinical, organizational and communication skills in
settings with seniors, their families, and interdisciplinary team
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse
backgrounds and cultures.
- Commitment to unlocking the full potential of our most
- Bilingual English/Spanish, a plus. COVID-19 Vaccination
PolicyAt WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential
of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have
a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of
vaccination prior to employment is required. Our Commitment to
Diversity, Equity and InclusionAt WelbeHealth, we embrace and
cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to
building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an
equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at
WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a
family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable
Keywords: WelbeHealth, Stockton , Medication Coordinator, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!