Front Desk Administrator
Company: Collins Electric
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: PURPOSE OF THIS JOB:The purpose of the
Front Desk Administrator is to manage the reception area; answer
and route all telephone calls; greet visitors and staff members in
a professional and courteous manner; manage conference rooms,
kitchen and coffee/sink areas; organize catering; date stamp, sort
and distribute mail and packages; maintain inventory and process
orders of office supplies and kitchen supplies; act as a liaison
with the service vendors such as building cleaners, office supply
vendors and coffee vendors; process daily deposit; provide ongoing
administrative support to other departments as required. Tasks
- Provide professional and efficient customer service to clients,
vendors, general public and staff.
- Greet and direct all visitors in a pleasant and courteous
manner. Determine nature and purpose of visit, direct and ensure
visitors are escorted to specific destinations.
- Answer and route all telephone calls in a professional and
- Ensure all visitors sign in and out of the premises.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail/packages promptly. Handle
outgoing mail through various couriers (USPS, UPS, Fed-Ex,
- Provide efficient and professional administrative services to
Office Manager, other staff and departments.
- Cooperate with other staff or departments requests for
assistance with administrative tasks such as filing, data entry,
photo copies, typing, etc.
- Print and distribute phone list companywide.
- Sanitize high frequency touch areas within the office once a
- Maintain cleanliness of conference rooms and kitchen.
- Keep conference rooms and kitchen supply levels
- Maintain office supplies in supply closet.
- Supply closet is clean and tidy.
- Orders and distributes office supplies to staff.
- Order supplies based on cost effectiveness.
- Keep conference rooms clean and tidy by clearing them
- Keep kitchen areas clean and tidy.
- Maintain coffee stations/sink areas.
- Beverage stations are stocked daily.
- Coordinate the planning and logistics of all Leadership
Development Program Activities.
- Provide organizing support to meetings, trainings, and events,
to include preparation of meeting and conference rooms and assist
in arrangements for catering necessities.
- Assists with conference room setups and breakdown.
- Assist with drink/food setup and restocking.
- Assist with events planning, e-mail blasts, and follow up
inquires. Working ConditionsTypical Physical working
conditionsIncludes but is not limited to sitting, walking, and
standing, kneeling, reaching, squatting, and lifting up to 25
pounds. Vision RequirementsVision should be adequate to work with a
computer screen with 10-point type. Noise LevelsThe noise level of
a normal working office. Work areas will absorb some general
communication noise levels. However, employees should be cognizant
of their carrying voices and/or radios. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Collins Electric, Stockton , Front Desk Administrator, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!