Posted on: May 13, 2022
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved
seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge
healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors
and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team
that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social
support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through
our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These
values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you'll help
inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of
healthcare and well-being experiences and create the
never-before-seen!Under the direction of the WelbeHealth Provider
and Clinic Supervisor, the WelbeHealth Medication Coordinator is
responsible for working with the clinical team and supporting the
Clinic Nurse to ensure participants receive their prescriptions in
a timely manner. Key
responsibilities include entering and ensuring key participant
information is updated and accurate in all systems and provides
instructions to participants living in private homes or Long-Term
Care on the packaging, delivery, and refill processes of all
Medication Coordinator collaborates effectively with colleagues and
stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure prescriptions are filled timely to avoid gap in
prescription refills as new
participants enroll in WelbeHealth.
- Ensure participant information primarily enrollment status and
delivery address are kept
up to date in EireneRx and other systems as required.
- Monitor EireneRx inbox and escalate aging issues to
- Address medication request (new, change, d/c) issues/questions
and escalate as
- Ensure pre-enrollment checklist medication activities are
- Provide general instructions to participant on medication
packaging, refill process,
delivery process, etc.
- Arrange for delivery of participant medications from local
pharmacy or from the Center.
- Coordinate medication orders and changes for participants in
ALFs and SNFs as
- Coordinate arrangements for diabetic supplies and equipment for
- Manage refills of specialty medications each month and process
monthly reorders for
refillable specialty medications.
- Perform and document ordered procedures and care, in accordance
with scope of
practice, as directed by PCP.
- Update CareKinesis when participant is admitted to SNF or
- Participate in pre-enrollment handoff meetings.
- Remain alert and update the supervisor or any member of the IDT
promptly of any
changes in participants' condition.
- Participate in standing Clinic meetings such as Morning
Briefing/Huddle/IDT/Ad Hoc or
other attended meetings and complete action items as assigned.
- Be legally authorized to practice in position location,
- Only act within the scope of his or her authority to
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company
procedures and information
about team members, participants, and families.
- Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in
any required Quality
Improvement activities, staff training and meetings.
- Communicate regularly with Supervisor and team regarding
workload and priorities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Two years' experience in relevant work preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Experience as Medication MA, Med Tech, or Pharm Tech
- Minimum of two years' experience in a clinical setting with a
frail or elderly population,
- Ability to follow directions from supervisor and communicate
- Excellent clinical, organizational and communication skills in
settings with seniors, their
families, and interdisciplinary team members.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse
- Commitment to unlocking the full potential of our most
- Bilingual English/Spanish, a plus.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our
vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a
vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of
vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team
members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and
belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People
seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information or
characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other
status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: WelBeHealth, Stockton , Medication Coordinator, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!