Environmental Field Laborer
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Opportunity: HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors Company is the
premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in
North America supporting the upstream, downstream and utility
sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety
system, innovative career development platform, committed customer
service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and
automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service and
performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational
experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training
and career development for our employees. Primary duties include
HAZ MAT Emergency Response, tank cleaning, excavating, and waste
handling. Our crews work independently as a remote team with the
support of dozens of local offices. Additionally, team members are
provided advanced technology and equipment to support their ongoing
operations. HydroChemPSC welcomes applicants of all skill sets and
experience and should be able to work nights, weekends and on short
notice. 40 hour Hazwoper preferred.Essential duties:
- Assists crew in performance of job duties to complete work in
accordance with client requirements and HydroChemPSC policies,
practices and procedures.
- Enforces HydroChemPSC employee policies and may stop job when
- Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is
available and operational prior to starting job. Inspects equipment
and general work area prior to starting any job
- Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost
productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with
- Communicates Performs preventative and corrective maintenance
on equipment when required. Completes all appropriate paperwork
including service receipts, and submits to designated
- Operates all necessary equipment in service line (chemical,
painting/blasting, asbestos and vacuum) in accordance with
operation training and safety procedures.
- May have to perform shoveling, moving drums, and pressure
- May work in confined spaces or at heights
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Obeys all traffic laws and regulations when operating and
driving company vehicle.
- Trained on the installation, operation, and repairs of
mechanical devices such a s pumps, valves, PTO's etc.
- May troubleshoot equipment and make minor repairs as long as
they have the knowledge to complete the task safely.
- Wears personal protective equipment as required by company,
DOT, OSHA, and customer regulations.
- Trained on the proper use of all PPE required to do the work
- Immediately reports all accidents, near misses, and injuries
involving employee or others while operating company
vehicles/equipment to the Safety Manager over the area.
- Recommends changes and improvements to safety and services
based on job experience & observations.
- Verifies that the load, tools, equipment, and materials are
secured properly before transporting begins.
- Answers calls at night and weekends as necessary.
- Performs other duties when assigned.
- Follows safety guidelines and stewards protocol to
- Ability to do manual labor, shoveling, moving drums ETC.
- Industrial setting, refinery, petrochemical, utilities, pulp
and paper mills, etc. Educational requirements: High School diploma
or equivalent Skills and experience:
- 0 - 1 years related experience
- Driver's License required
- Obtains a license for the state of residence within 90 days.EEO
StatementHydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal
opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race,
color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial
status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status,
genetic information or any other characteristic protected under
Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: HydroChemPSC, Stockton , Environmental Field Laborer, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!