Posted on: June 16, 2022
The Opportunity: HydroChemPSC is looking for a Foreman to join
their safety conscious team. The Foreman supervises equipment and
water treatment operators in performing water filtration tasks to
complete jobs at client's site in accordance with client and
business requirements and Company policies, practices and
procedures.About HydroChemPSCHydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company,
is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services
company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and
utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged
safety system, innovative career development platform, committed
customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology
and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth,
service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient
operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive
training and career development for our employees.Essential
- Instructs, provides feedback and directs and assists crew in
performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with
client requirements and Company policies, practices and procedures.
Enforces Company employee policies and may remove employee from job
- May schedule job and crews.
- May dispatch crews based on calls received on nights and
- Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is
available and operational prior to starting job.
- Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any
job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost
productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with
- Informs client as required regarding job status and client
- SETTING UP FILTRATION SYSTEM, FILTERING AND DISCHARGING WATER
ON SITE. MAINTAINING EQUIPMENT
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment
- Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts,
and submits to designated management.
- Trains Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment
operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork.
- Operates all necessary equipment in the filtration service line
in accordance with operation training and safety
procedures.Performs other duties as assigned.Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1 or more years, verifiable service within the
industrial cleaning industry.
- Strong knowledge in the operation of equipment used in service
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Current certification as an authorized Company driver.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience troubleshooting equipment is
preferred.Welding experience is not required but
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in
employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion,
sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability
status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or
any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local
law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*HPC
Keywords: HydroChemPSC, Stockton , Foreman, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!