Company: Mark Twain Medical Center
Location: San Andreas
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Mark Twain Medical Center is a member of Dignity Health. The word
"dignity" perfectly defines what our organization stands for,
showing respect for all people by providing excellent care. - Mark
Twain -Medical Center opened on August 26, 1951 and is located in
beautiful San Andreas California. Since opening, Mark Twain has
provided the highest quality health care for all those needing
medical care in Calaveras County. We offer care, expert staff and
state-of-the-art equipment to meet the growing needs of our
community and are committed to the values of dignity,
collaboration, justice, stewardship and excellence.#RN-DH
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus offered for new hires. Per policy, current
employees are not eligible. - -Position Summary: -Our -Staff Nurse
-performs the nursing process through assessment, planning,
implementation, and evaluation of safe, therapeutic care for
patients with overt and covert needs, appropriate to patient age.
Assists with managing the patient care administered by other
members of the nursing staff. Assumes responsibility and
accountability of total patient care and relief charge nurse
duties.The Staff Nurse position treats/cares for patients of all
ages. - -We offer the following benefits to support you and your
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for
children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Current California RN license required
- Current BLS, ACLS & PALS certification. -
- Six (6) months or more of experience in acute care
- Able to do work in spite of frequent interruptions.
- Ability to read work product of others, computer/monitor
screens, computer printouts.
- Able to perform mathematical calculations.
- High level of concentration and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a team, prioritize work and make decisions
regarding patient care, implements nursing actions independently,
interacts appropriately with others. - -Preferred:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
Keywords: Mark Twain Medical Center, Stockton , Staff Nurse, Other , San Andreas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!