Field Crew Leader
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The Opportunity: HydroChemPSC is looking for a Field Crew Leader
to join their safety conscious team! About
HydroChemPSCHydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier
industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North
America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors.
HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system,
innovative career development platform, committed customer service,
deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We
are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance.
We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for
our customers and the most comprehensive training and career
development for our employees.Position summary:A Crew Leader's
primary duties include HAZMAT Emergency Response, tank cleaning,
excavating, and waste handling. Our crews work independently as a
remote team with the support of dozens of local offices.
Additionally, team members are provided advanced technology and
equipment to support their ongoing operations. Donning full PPE,
employees safely remove and containerize waste. Foremen directions
daily work activity to meet company goals. Foreman reports labor,
equipment and supply usage to management and oversees project
related vendors while participating in ongoing operations. Teams
may also participate in environmental spill clean ups, tank
cleaning, and industrial cleaning operations as needed. Tank
cleaning team leads perform confined space entry and operate a
variety of manual servicing equipment for industrial services with
HPC established methods, policies, practices, and procedures and
applicable regulations.Essential duties:
- Enforces HPC employee policies and may remove employee from job
- Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is
available and operational prior to starting job. Inspects equipment
and general work area prior to starting any job.
- Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost
productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with
- Communicates Performs preventative and corrective maintenance
on equipment when required. Completes all appropriate paperwork
including service receipts, and submits to designated
- Trains Technicians I and II in equipment operation and service
- Operates all necessary equipment in service line in accordance
with operation training and safety procedures.
- Practices safety procedures in accordance with training and
guidelines when working.
- Provide industrial services using appropriate techniques
including handwork or manual work in accordance with established
methods and applicable regulations.
- Manually cleans, installs, fits, repairs valves, caps, hoses,
pumps, gaskets and all other external and internal equipment on
- Understanding of equipment maintenance and ability to perform
maintenance utilizing supplied breathing air and applicable
personal protective equipment.
- Maintains good housekeeping and cleanliness in the cleaning
- Checks equipment at the start of each shift.
- Manage and direct 2-4 operators and technicians.
- Ability to interface with clients and management.
- Ability to manage project related vendors.
- Ability to manage, reconcile, and review all job related
- Trains and mentors operators and technicians.
- Leads safety meeting and ensure HPC safety policies are
- Meets progress deadlines and efficiently utilizes
- Performs other duties as required.Working Environment:
- Indoors/outdoorsEducational requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalentSkills and experience:
- 2+ years related job related experience.
- Develops a basic working knowledge of all services provided by
- Reading, writing and comprehending in English.
- Basic math skills.
- Complete OSHA 29CFR 1910.120 (40 Hour HAZWOPER Training)EEO
StatementHydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal
opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race,
color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial
status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status,
genetic information or any other characteristic protected under
Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: HydroChemPSC, Stockton , Field Crew Leader, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!