Registered Nurse - Emergency Services - Located in Bishop, CA
Company: REACH Medical Holdings
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Located in Bishop, CA
Flight Nurse - Fixed Wing (Sierra Life Flight)
Live, Work and Play Year Round in the Beautiful Eastern Sierra
Nevada Mountains with Sierra Life Flight.
- Competitive Compensation
- Predictable Regularly Scheduled Time Off
- Signing Bonuses and Relocation Assistance Available with
Minimum Time Commitments
As a Fixed Wing Flight Nurse with Sierra Life Flight, you'll learn
flight medicine with an award-winning team and a leader in Air
Medical Transport. You'll boost your skills, career, and confidence
with more time on patient, and become an integral part of our
supportive, critical care family.
We're hiring a Flight Nurse to work with our team of air
transportation experts to safely transport patients to and from
medical facilities as well as scene call work. Safety, effective
and efficient patient care is a key pillar of our services,
therefore you'll work on a quality, professional team that is
committed to high safety standards for the crew and our
- Flight Nurses will assess each situation to determine the best
course of action to support, monitor and treat patients in critical
- Utilize critical thinking skills to manage the critically ill
or injured adult or pediatric patient and support physicians'
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked
aircraft environment, maintains regular equipment and base checks,
and complies with safety standards and briefings.
- Work collaboratively and effectively communicate in a
professional manner with air and ground teams, dispatch, flight
crews, facilities and partners.
- Share shift change info to transitioning team and follow
protocols to maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation
- Nurses are accountable to maintain required certifications and
ongoing training required for the position.
- Committed to being on-time, reliable, professional, and meeting
our elevated standards in safety and service.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Three years' experience in an emergency or critical care
- Current RN license in the states served by the assigned
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP required prior to flight status (Trauma
certification required within 6 months of hire)
- Advanced certification (CEN, CCRN, CFRN) preferred (required
within 12 months of hire)
- Instructor certifications in BLS, ACLS, PALS/PEPP, ITLS/PHTLS
- Flight experience preferred
- Licensure in CA required to start
- ICEMA LEMSA Ceritifcation required after start
- NV Licensure required within first year
Why Choose REACH? As a leader in helicopter air ambulance services,
REACH Air Medical Services is one of Global Medical Response 's
(GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate,
quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and
patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees
provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com . Learn how
our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we
approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: REACH Medical Holdings, Stockton , Registered Nurse - Emergency Services - Located in Bishop, CA, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!