Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: July 29, 2022
CookUS-CA-STOCKTONRequisition ID: 2022-421241Shift: Multiple
Shifts AvailableOverviewHealthcare Services Group (HCSG) services
thousands of accounts nationwide and is now hiring a Cook in your
area! With a custom, state of the art training program, there are
engaging opportunities regardless of where you are in your career.
If you crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in your
community, we'd love to have you on our team!What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs Position Summary
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- The Cook prepares and serves food including texture modified
and therapeutic diets according to the facility menu.
- Prepares food in accordance with current applicable federal,
state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, in line
with our established policies and procedures, and, as may be
directed by the Dining Services Director or Chef, to ensure that
quality food service is provided at all times.
- The Cook assists in assuring proper receiving, storage,
preparation, serving, sanitation, and cleaning procedures are
- The Cook must be detail-oriented, well-groomed, act
professionally and must be a team player who works well with
- The Cook must assist dietary aides as necessary, and, directs
other employees with approval and in the absence of the Dining
- The Cook consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to
drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Specialized
training in foodservice is desirable. May be required to
successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety
- Ability to read, speak and understand English, follow
directions and complete tasks.
- Ability to follow time schedules for meal preparation and
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Dependable, with experience working in facilities utilizing
quantity food production methods.
- General knowledge and understanding of nutrition.
- Ability to read and accurately apply requirements of food tray
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of quantity food production and serving techniques,
food safety/sanitation requirements and procedures.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other
personnel and the public.
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by
State, Local, and/or Customers.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.Healthcare
Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies with federal,
state and local ordinances where such laws restrict the use of
criminal background checks on individuals seeking employment with
Healthcare Services Group, Inc.PI186619382
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Stockton , Cook, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!