Company: Links Staffing
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Links Staffing - Links Staffing has openings to join our Therapy
Paid time off
Retirement benefit -
The Ocupational Therapist performs treatments and exercises to help
patients recover from illnesses and injuries. Their main duties
include using various treatment techniques to develop personalized
treatment plans, prescribing medications to relieve pain and
increase mobility and teaching patients exercise techniques to
improve their health.
This position reports to the Director of Rehabilitation
- Consult with patients to learn about their physical condition and
symptoms. Review their medical history and referrals from doctors
- Diagnose movement dysfunction by listening to patients and
observing them as they move.
- Develop individualized treatment plan
- Coach patient and teach them therapeutic massage to ease
patients' pain and provide stimulation to promote healing
- Maintain patient record by keeping track of goals
- Utilize standardized assessments and evidence-based practice to
support clinical interventions.
- Assesses patient's progress and adjust treatments accordingly in
the clinical record per regulatory and clinical practice
- Evaluates treatment outcomes for effectiveness. Services are
modified in relation to patient evaluation and referrals are made
in relation to outcomes.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as
families, caregivers and other service providers related to the
- Effectively communicates with supervisor and other health team
members regarding patient progress, barriers, and treatment
- Provides comprehensive discharge summary of services provided per
regulatory and clinical requirements.
- Documents all regulatory and clinically required information in
the electronic documentation system and maintains patient records
according to company policy. Accurately records treatment minutes
for services provided per all regulatory and clinical
- Participate in facility and company required trainings,
in-services and conferences.
- Able to supervise and support physical therapist assistants;
rehabilitation aides and/or students.
- Adherence to Company required policy and procedures and code of
- Active State Licensure
Keywords: Links Staffing, Stockton , OT Stockton, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!