IR&R Information Resource and Referral Coordinator Stockton Area (Non Profit Agency)
Company: Community Partnership for Families of San Joaquin
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The Information Resource and Referral Coordinator is responsible
for providing a welcoming atmosphere and initial greeting to all
families and residents using the center, organizing activities,
support and opportunities for families and residents. The IRR is
the center staff responsible for daily data entry and will assist
Site Director in general administrative duties. The IR&R is
responsible for assembling a team of volunteers, interns, clerical
and administrative staff from participating agencies. During tax
season, IRR will actively recruit VITA volunteers, complete VITA
training and assist families with the VITA program and connect them
to resources and financial education workshops. -RESPONSIBILITIES
- -Build a pool of community volunteers, trainees, interns, and
paid staff to fulfill the primary function of the job.
- Function as a member of a team composed of FRC Director,
Service Integration Team, and onsite staff.
- Ensure that reception area is welcoming and
- Provide direct reception and welcoming/intake services.
- Provide Service Integration for identified families including
the intake and assessment of individuals and families with
- Gather and maintain a pool of community resources (formal and
- Responsible for Data; work with the Site Director and the
evaluation coordinator to assist with data entry and evaluation
support (Welcome Forms, Cal Fresh Employment and training
preliminary evaluation, CYRM, Youth Database, ROI forms, FST
confidentiality forms, and other task around Data as assigned).
- Develop a regular series of engaging activities, support, and
opportunities with Site Director.
- Work with community members to generate ideas and priorities
for the FRC, as well as provide support for parents and other
resident as they put together events.
- Carry out administrative tasks related to sponsoring activities
as well as participating in outreach events.
- Provide opportunities for families to take leadership roles and
get involve in the community.
- Perform duties related to VITA. (Becoming VITA certified,
preparing taxes, transmitting, data reports, monitoring
- Maintain and ensure the center and workplace is clean and
- Other duties as assigned. -QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to work within a team context.
- Able to work with people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Able to comprehend and complete forms and applications related
to voter registration and income tax assistance as well as other
- Exhibits basic office and computer skills to conduct business
and include data entry.
- Proficient in languages of family's served
- Knowledge of community resources within local area.
- General computer proficiency including Word, Excel, and other
- Excellent communications and writing skills.
- Willingness to be flexible with work schedules and
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to keep coworkers and volunteers motivated
- Highly reliable -EDUCATION / WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree in a related area and 2- year experience or 6
year experience working with non-profit in community settings.
However, the Partnership invites applicants with non-traditional
career development tracks.
- Community service experience Community organization
- Must be authorized to work in United States.
- Pass a background check
- Must provide own transportation and have a valid driver's
license and provide proof of insurance.
- Employee in this position must have the ability to sit for
extended periods of time. Stand and walk for a long period of time,
bend over, reach overhead, grasp, push, pull and move, lift and/or
carry at least 30 pounds to waist height. -
- Enter data into a computer terminal/typewriter, operate
standard office equipment, and us a telephone.
- See and read a computer screen and printed matter with or
without vision aids
- Hear and understand speed at normal levels and on the
- Employees in this position will be required to work indoors in
a standard office environment, and come in to direct contact with
CPF's staff, other agencies and the public.
- Employees in this position will also be required to outreach to
target neighborhoods and schools, and work outside of the office
- -Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the
Bilingual In one of the following languages: Spanish. Pashto. Urdu.
Hmong. Vietnamese. Cambodian, or LaotianCOMPENSATION:Starting Pay
Scale: $16.00 to $19.00 per hour, based on experience. - Full-time,
non-exempt position subject to overtime and comprehensive benefits
including medical, dental, vision, life and retirement. - -Monday
through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.CPF is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Community Partnership for Families of San Joaquin, Stockton , IR&R Information Resource and Referral Coordinator Stockton Area (Non Profit Agency), Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!