Service Integration Coordinator (Stockton, CA)
Company: Community Partnership for Families of San Joaquin
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The major role of this position is to fulfill a broad range of
case management and administrative function for the integration and
coordination of the services within the context of a
neighborhood-based family resource center (FRC) or other
community-based family support platform. -
The staff of the Integrated Service Team or Family Success Team
(FST) will be made up of multidisciplinary health and human service
providers and may represent a variety of state, county, city, and
non-profit agencies, depending on the needs of families being
served. -The primary responsibility of this position is to manage
the services, supports, activities, and opportunities delivered
through the service integration, beginning with referral and
assessment and continuing through service provision to aftercare
and case closure.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs case management and administrative functions as an
integral member of an interagency integrated service team. Willing
to learn Integration concept in delivery of services.
- Maintains accurate case files as directed in a timely manner
and according to professional standards and funders timeline.
- Participates in data collection and other evaluation processes
and procedures as necessary to support service integration
- Works with informal service providers (neighbors, church
leadership, and others) to ensure they have appropriate support as
they work with children and families in the context of integrated
- Assists with FRC or other community-based family support
platform general operations to ensure success of integrated service
- Participates in service integration related training, including
- Other duties necessary to ensuring the successful integration
of services and family strengthening efforts.
- Assist Site-Directors, when appropriate in the areas of:
(limiting it to 20% of the work week)
- Families transitioned to tier III (involvement) service
integration are connected to center and community activities.
- Community development, engagement and community outreach
- Center administration -REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and
- -Demonstrated communication skills.
- Ability to articulate concepts related to the integrated
service process to diverse audiences with attention to and respect
for a broad range of cultural issues and backgrounds.
- Ability to tactfully explain sensitive, difficult personal
issues with clients and family.
- Ability to work within a team context. Strong organizational
- Willingness to be flexible with work schedules and
- Experience in providing comprehensive case management services
and working knowledge of the principles of family support.
Proficient in languages of family's served, including Spanish.
- Knowledge of community resources within local area. Experience
working in multi-cultural settings.
- Experience providing health and/or human services in community
settings. Demonstrated professional interest in working with
grassroots organizations, resident organizations, and neighborhood
- Ability to manage and work with staff and leadership from
multiple disciplines and in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to work with children, youth, and families in a
"strengths-based" context. Ability to work under pressure and
evidence of the ability to engage in creative problem solving.
- General computer proficiency including Word, Excel, and other
- Able to do presentations in front of a group settings.
-EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:College and/or equivalent proven work
experience in social work, sociology, psychology or related area
working in a community based or non profit organization or
providing case management to families in non-profit field. - The
Agency invites applicants with non-traditional career development
- Must be authorized to work in United States.
- Must provide own transportation and have a valid driver's
license and provide proof of insurance.
- Pass a background check -PHYSICAL REQUIEMENTS: -Employee in
this position must have the ability to:
- Sit for extended periods of time.
- Stand and walk for a long period of time, bend over, reach
overhead, grasp, push, pull and move, lift and/or carry at least 30
pounds to waist height. -
- Enter data into a computer terminal/typewriter, operate
standard office equipment, and use a telephone
- See and read a computer screen and printed matter with or
without vision aids
- Hear and understand speed at normal levels and on the
- Employees in this position will be required to work indoors in
a standard office environment, and come into direct contact with
CPF's staff, other agencies and the public.
- Employees in this position will also be required to outreach to
target neighborhoods and schools, and work outside of the office
atmosphere. -DESIRABLEBilingual In one of the following languages:
Spanish. Pashto. Urdu. Hmong. Vietnamese. Cambodian, or
LaotianCOMPENSATION:Starting Pay Scale: $17.00 to $19.00 per hour,
based on experience. - Full-time, non-exempt position subject to
overtime and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental,
vision, life and retirement. - -Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to
5:00 p.m.CPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. -
Keywords: Community Partnership for Families of San Joaquin, Stockton , Service Integration Coordinator (Stockton, CA), Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!