Member Service Representative I
Company: Central State Credit Union
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Job DescriptionJob Summary:This position provides a broad range
of services to the credit union membership conducting financial and
other services in the Teller Department while providing excellent
customer service to all members.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Receiving and disbursing cash and checks, posting deposits and
loan payments. Cross sell products and services; accept loan
requests and refer to the appropriate personnel for additional
information as needed.
- Assist members with home banking, electronic statements and
- May be required to assist and perform basic research on member
disputes, questions, and/or concerns by telephone, written
correspondence, or in-person.
- Responsible for adhering to all established policies and
procedures including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA),
Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Office of Foreign Assets Control
(OFAC), Customer Identification Program (CIP), Member Due Diligence
(MDD), HIPAA, ADA and other federal/state compliance
- Gather information and report Elder Abuse and SAR (Suspicious
Activity Reports) to proper departments and authorities.
- Responsible for maintaining current knowledge of company
policies, products, and services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Required Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
- Time management ability.
- Strong math, communication, and keyboarding skills
- Ability to crosssell credit union products/services.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multifunctional tasks.
- Ability to handle cash.Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Three to six months prior teller experience or
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- May require standing and walking 25% of the time, lifting up to
a maximum of 50 pounds, and other physical actions that include
stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, pulling and
- May be required to work in an environment with high noise
levels and unpredictable temperature and ventilation.Company
DescriptionCentral State Credit Union is a community credit union
dedicated to serving the San Joaquin, Stanislaus, Tuolumne, Amador
& Calaveras counties since 1936. CSCU serves over 18,000 members
and has over $240 million in assets. Central State Credit Union is
proud to provide a full compliment of quality financial products.by
Keywords: Central State Credit Union, Stockton , Member Service Representative I, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!