Radiologic Technologist 1-2YRS
Company: St Josephs Medical Center
Posted on: September 16, 2023
St. Josephs Medical Center is a member of Dignity Health. The word
dignity perfectly defines what our organization stands for showing
respect for all people by providing excellent care. St. Josephs
Medical Center was founded in 1899 under the direction of the
Dominican Sisters of San Rafael is a not for profit fully
accredited regional hospital with 395 beds a physician staff of
over 400 and more than 2400 employees. Specializing in
cardiovascular care comprehensive cancer services and women and
childrens services including neonatal intensive care. St. Josephs
is the largest hospital as well as the largest private employer in
Stockton California. Nationally recognized as a quality lead St.
Josephs is consistently chosen as the most preferred hospital by
Position Summary:A Radiology Technologist under general supervision
performs a variety of fixed and portable radiographs according to
department quality standards. This position requires providing
care/service to a critically ill through rehabilitating newborn
through geriatric patient population in a manner that demonstrates
an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the
individual served. -We offer the following benefits to support you
and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident Critical Illness and
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for
children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Less than 2 years of Radiologic Technology experience.
- Graduate of a Radiology program.
- Able to operatve radiologic equipment.
- Current CRT required.
- Current Fluoroscopy Permit required within 90 day of
- Current BCLS-C Card.Preferred:
- Associates degree preferred
- ARRT Certification preferred
- IV Certification preferred
$52.85 - $52.85 /hour
Keywords: St Josephs Medical Center, Stockton , Radiologic Technologist 1-2YRS, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!