Assembler Lev 1
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Donaldson is committed to solving the world's most complex
filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough
solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look
for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to
learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and
in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of
Follow Us on LinkedIn:
Purpose: To assemble parts into finished products, package and load
- Work safely.
- Gather relevant blueprints, build sheets and necessary parts
and hardware for assembly.
- Use mechanical ability, work instructions and hand tools to
- Test equipment when necessary.
- QC finished product and fill out necessary paperwork for
- Package and crate assembled products and load for
- Complies with all DCI 073 environmental policies and
- Uses all designated Personal Protective Equipment as required.
While this list is representative of essential job duties, it is
not an all-inclusive list of duties required to perform this role.
Other duties may be assigned in order to fulfill Donaldson's
mission, vision and strategic plan objectives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
demonstrate ability to:
- Work safely.
- Display mechanical aptitude.
- Quality conscious
- Perform a variety of tasks throughout the day in a steady paced
- Interact constructively and effectively with all plant
- Ability to work in a team environment toward a common
- Reacts to change productively and to handle other tasks as
- Maintains a pattern of regular and predictable attendance.
$15.50 - $18.00 hourly
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may
require use of information which is subject to the export control
regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such
positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these
regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other
countries must be able to meet the comparable export control
requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all
qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color,
disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation,
sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity
and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Keywords: Donaldson, Stockton , Assembler Lev 1, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!