Station Supervisor - AMZ
Company: Atlas Air, Inc
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Job ID: 2019-2560# of Openings: 1Category: Ground OperationsCity:
StocktonState: CACompany: Atlas Air, IncOverview
Provide oversight and direction to vendors contracted by Atlas Air,
and customers of Atlas ACMI flights, ensuring that proper Atlas and
FAA handling procedures are used in the performance of duties.
Assist / oversee flight handling coordination for all Atlas
departments, Crews and ground handlers.
- Comply with all Company Procedures, as outlined in manuals,
bulletins, and memos.
- Perform job duties in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow Company, local and government safety and security
policies and procedures.
- Communicate with Regional/Station Manager and HDQ Global
Control Center on any issues or irregularities that affect the
- Ability to travel to off-line stations
- Work to ensure all customers, vendors, and government
authorities are aware of the Atlas arrival and departure times at
- Ensure that all required equipment and personnel are in their
proper position prior to aircraft arrival and departure at the
assigned parking location.
- Coordinate with customers to ensure proper and timely load
- Ensure that all required preload checks are accomplished in
order to ensure cargo, ULD integrity and compliance.
- Coordinate and supervise all cargo- related functions
associated with handling the flight, which includes inspection of
ULD's, checking the weights randomly or on site inspection of
pallets being weighed prior to being loaded onto Atlas Air
- Ensures safety of company aircraft and crews by:
- preventing aircraft damage;
- ensuring proper loading, including nets and locks;
- ensuring HAZMAT is handled correctly, including loading and
- Conduct a thorough HAZMAT check of all outbound cargo.
- Check Accuracy of NOTOC, create if necessary.
- Ensure that the departing crew receives NOTOC in a timely manor
so that crewmembers may conduct their inspection.
- Compute Weight and Balance.
- Receive and reproduce flight plans, weather, NOTAM/INTAMS and
any other documents sent to the flight crews from Dispatch to
operate their flight.
- Send and receive aircraft movement and load messages to and
from up line and down line stations via SITA, e-Mail, fax or any
other means required to notify all concerned.
- Arrange and order catering for flights adhering to proper
catering procedures and levels per Atlas Air catering standards as
provided in the published manuals.
- Supervise aircraft and loading crews.
- Ensure that the station-marshalling plan is followed, as
- Replace and/or revises aircraft manuals and Jeppesens, as
- Conduct FOD Inspections and Safety audits as required.
- Identify potential problems as they develop and works with the
Station or Regional Manager, and Customer to reach
- Ensure that all required Atlas reports are completed and
- Demonstrate an ability to teach technical systems and skills to
vendors and handlers to ensure proper handling of Atlas Air/Polar
Air Cargo aircraft
- Must be qualified in all areas of ground and 767 Cargo
- Have a broad background in the airline industry or
- Have a specific experience in the areas of duty and
- Have the ability to work independently
- Computer literacy, the ability to not only run basic e-mail and
word processing programs, but is able to learn and operate
proficiently company and industry programs. Some examples are as
- Cargo Spot
- Applicants are required to successfully pass company Initial
and annual recurrent training in areas of Loadplanning, Weight &
Balance, aircraft handling, dangerous goods, and security.
Keywords: Atlas Air, Inc, Stockton , Station Supervisor - AMZ, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!