Quality Leader - (Stockton, CA)
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Business Unit: Job Summary:
Key role in leading the customer experience quality program for the
region (TRUST & The Awesome Experience). Execute program playbook,
following procedures and performance standards for their specific
region. Provides ongoing support for coaching excellence (Coach the
Coach), group coaching, and calibration of program behaviors in
order to improve customer experience. Parnters with key
stakeholders in the region and at the West Division to lead a
consistent, effective program that includes technology rollout,
training, communications and calibration that aligns to our
company-wide plan for behavioral transformation. Has in-depth
experience, knowledge and skills in field operations,
training/mentoring, or retail. Usually determines own work
priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for
how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of
our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our
digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by
joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Following the playbook, partners with regional leadership to
execute a coaching environment focused on coaching to behaviors and
not strictly metrics
- Monitors progress in accordance with the behavioral management
programs to assure adherence as well as completeness in all
customer transactions (Own It).
- Conducts regular meetings with Customer Experience Leaders and
Regional POC?s to maintain two-way communication, provide trends
and analysis to achieve quality objectives.
- Conduct new hire agent/leadership training on the quality
- Identity needs for and design recursive training to ensure region
is adapting and improving on behaviors that drive positive CX
- Assist and ensure supervisors are conducting effective behavioral
monthly coaching session to their frontline employees
- Conduct as needed studies to help the business make key decision
to reduce customer pain points.
- Conduct individual and group coaching sessions focused on
ensuring alignment and calibration across leadership
- Assist the teams on reporting issues or concerns with certain
- Partner with Quality leads across regions and functions to
promote cross-functional learning and calibration
- Conduct Calibration meeting monthly creating alignment throughout
region on what ?right? behaviors look and sound like
- Participate in Regional, Division and National calibrations for
- Designs and implements process improvements in partnerships with
related departments to maximize resources and improve operational
- Provides reports and analysis of Key Performance indicators and
other operational metrics on a routine basis.
- Assists leadership in the identification, prioritization,
planning development, coordination, support, and execution of high
impact plans for effective and sustainable cost savings.
- Evaluates and implements new methods and techniques for
- Provides customer service leadership with regard to all facets of
customer contact and operations analysis.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent (Business)
- Generally requires 5-7 years' related experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills required
- Advanced experience with PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Excellent meeting facilitation, planning and management skills
- 10-20% travel with a valid passport
?Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Keywords: Comcast, Stockton , Quality Leader - (Stockton, CA), Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!