Posted on: August 3, 2020
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is
all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more
exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about
working in an environment with a people-first culture and an
organization committed to good living, good food and good service,
we'd love to talk to you!
The Warehouse Unloader organizes the loading dock and unloads
customer's orders accurately per route sequence and dispatch
As a heads up, as part of the application process you will receive
a 3 rd party email to take an Assessment that is associated with
this position. It will only take 10 minutes. This is an integral
part of the interview process
- Operate powered industrial truck equipped with lifting device
such as forklift or hand jack to manipulate product.
- Determine appropriate loading configuration, taking into
account stop order, product mix, and routing, to ensure maximum
- Unload products from trucks on pallets or by hand stacking or a
- Ensure the method of unloading prohibits damage in
- Check for frozen perishable product on cooler dock and merge
with correct order.
- Ensure all non-food items are also loaded, i.e. pallet jacks,
display racks, mail.
- Other duties and special projects as requested.
- Must maintain good attendance.
- Maintain safe work practices.
- Maintain safeguards of confidential company information.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills,
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in a warehouse
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Previous experience operating powered industrial equipment
(i.e., forklift, pallet jacks, stock pickers, etc.), and OSHA
Forklift Certification strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate well with internal customers and
- Ability to follow safe working practices, as instructed.
- Ability to efficiently work independent of direct
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to
75 pounds. The associate is required to sit. The associate is
frequently required to stand, walk, and climb. While performing the
duties of this position, the associate is subject to a warehouse
environment where temperatures can vary from very cool to very
warm. The associate is also exposed to outside weather conditions.
The noise levels in the work environment are typically low to
" Associated topics: dock c, logistics, logistics support, operator
night, supply chain, trainee, unloader, warehouse agent, warehouse
Keywords: KeHE, Stockton , Warehouse Unloader, Professions , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!