Warehouse Forklift Operator-$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
Posted on: August 3, 2020
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is
all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more
exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about
working in an environment with a people-first culture and an
organization committed to good living, good food and good service,
we'd love to talk to you!
Be #Essential and Come work for KeHE!
As an employee-owned, certified B Corporation, KeHEs employees are
dedicated to SERVING to Make Lives Better. Wed love to have you
join us, learn more below!
$2,000 Sign On Bonus-Offers on the spot-Benefits in 30 days-Paid
The Replenishment, Stand up Forklift Operator inventories
materials/supplies on work floor, and supply workers with materials
as needed within warehouse. Lead Replenish Warehouse Associate
receives, stores, and distributes materials and products within the
- Inventories materials/supplies on work floor, and supply
workers with materials as needed
- Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids or
- Assists with pallet control and full case selection
- Retrieve stock from inventory and prepare for shipment in
accordance to customer requirements and distribution processed and
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed or warranted, by
- Work effectively, accurately, proactively and courteously with
all external and internal customers.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- The employee will also need to be able to work with RF scan
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills,
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions; ability to
write simple correspondence, effectively present information in
one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and
other employees in the organization.
- Knowledge of the WMiS system and TOLAS Inventory software as
well as proficient experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Contribute and support to the overall goals of the Warehouse
- Takes initiative and works well independently.
- Capability of prioritizing and handling multiple projects
simultaneously, under tight time constraints.
- Written Communication - Able to read and interpret written
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Uses
intuition and experience to complement data.
- Teamwork - Gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building
a positive team spirit.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions.
- Quality Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to
detail; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies
feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure
quality; must adhere to Company, departmental and collective
bargaining unit policies, procedures and/or agreements.
- Quantity Meets productivity expectations; completes work in
timely manner; strives to increase productivity.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time;
Work overtime as required.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management
direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Completes tasks on
time or notifies appropriate person when unable to.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation - Meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates
suggestions for improving work.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Must be able to carry 20 pounds, lift and/or
move up to 50 pounds. The employee is frequently required to stand,
climb, bend, and walk. May need to drive between stores as per
assignment. While performing the duties of this position, the
employee is subject to both a typical office/store environment and
all outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work
environments is low to high.
" Associated topics: dock, fulfillment, operator warehouse,
palletizer, picker, supply chain, trainee, warehouse support,
warehouse technician, warehouseman
Keywords: KeHE, Stockton , Warehouse Forklift Operator-$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!, Professions , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!