Warehouse Loader-$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
Posted on: August 3, 2020
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is
all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more
exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about
working in an environment with a people-first culture and an
organization committed to good living, good food and good service,
we'd love to talk to you!
Be #Essential and Come work for KeHE!
As an employee-owned, certified B Corporation, KeHEs employees are
dedicated to SERVING to Make Lives Better. Wed love to have you
join us, learn more below!
Start as soon as 7 days-$2,000 Sign On Bonus-Benefits in 30
days-Weekly Payday-Employee Owned
We are currently offering a $2,000 retention bonus that ends this
week! Take advantage and let me know if you can make it in this
This is a Permanent Full Time position with KeHE-Benefits Available
after 30 days
Pay: $16.00/hr + $1.00/hr diffrential for time worked between 6pm
and 3am + incentive + premium
KeHE is an essential business; committed to the community of good
food and ensuring North Americans have food on their tables- we
need your help!
The Warehouse Loader organizes the loading dock and loads customer
orders accurately per route sequence and dispatch time.
- Operate powered industrial truck equipped with lifting device
such as forklift or hand jack to manipulate product.
- Take inventory of materials on loading dock, and ensure that
all product is accurately staged, properly stacked, and
- Determine appropriate loading configuration, taking into
account stop order, product mix, and routing, to ensure maximum
- Load product into truck on pallets or by hand stacking or a
- Ensure the method of loading prohibits damage in transit.
- Check for frozen perishable product on cooler dock and merge
with correct order.
- Ensure all non-food items are also loaded, i.e. pallet jacks,
display racks, mail.
- Other duties and special projects as requested.
- Must maintain good attendance.
- Maintain safe work practices.
- Maintain safeguards of confidential company information.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills,
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- A minimum of two (2) years experience working in a warehouse
- Previous experience operating powered industrial equipment
(i.e., forklift, pallet jacks, stock pickers, etc.)
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- OSHA Forklift Certification strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate well with internal customers and
- Ability to follow safe working practices, as instructed.
- Ability to efficiently work independent of direct
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to
75 pounds. The associate is required to sit. The associate is
frequently required to stand, walk, and climb. While performing the
duties of this position, the associate is subject to a warehouse
environment where temperatures can vary from very cool to very
warm. The associate is also exposed to outside weather conditions.
The noise levels in the work environment are typically low to
" Associated topics: dock c, entry level, loader, logistics
engineer, logistics support, logistics technician, operator
warehouse, supply chain, warehouse operation, warehouseman
Keywords: KeHE, Stockton , Warehouse Loader-$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!, Professions , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!