Warehouse-ReachLift Operator - $ 17.00 per hour
Company: KeHE Distributors
Posted on: September 14, 2020
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is
all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more
exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about
working in an environment with a people-first culture and an
organization committed to good living, good food and good service,
we'd love to talk to you!
Be #Essential and Come work for KeHE!
As an employee-owned, certified B Corporation, KeHEs employees are
dedicated to SERVING to Make Lives Better. Wed love to have you
join us, learn more below!
$2,000 Sign On Bonus-Offers on the spot-Benefits in 30 days-Paid
Pay:$17.00/hr +$1.00/hr after 6:00p- Shift: 2pm start
time-Sunday-Friday (spit days off)
The Warehouse Reachlift Operator is responsible for receiving,
storing, and distributing material and products within the
As a heads up, as part of the application process you will receive
a 3 rd party email to take an Assessment that is associated with
this position. It will only take 10 minutes. This is an integral
part of the interview process.
- Read production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping
order, and/or requisition to determine items to be moved or
- Bring overhead product down to pick bay.
- Stock and restock product in proper locations including
- Rotate stock according to date coding.
- Become proficient with NTS on both handheld and screen mount
- Convey materials and items from receiving or production areas
to storage or to other designated areas.
- Receive, record, put away, and rotate product. Sort and store
perishable goods in refrigerated rooms.
- Use computer and/or Radio Frequency Unit to record and track
- Other duties and special projects as requested.
- Must maintain good attendance.
- Maintain safe work practices.
- Maintain safeguards of confidential company information.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills,
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- A minimum of one (1) year of previous experience in a
distribution center or warehouse atmosphere, including receiving,
pulling orders, packing and shipping preferred.
- Previous experience operating powered industrial equipment
(i.e., forklift, pallet jacks, stock pickers, etc.) preferred.
- Ability to communicate well with internal customers and
- Ability to follow safe working practices, as instructed.
- Ability to efficiently work independent of direct
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to
75 pounds. The associate is frequently required to stand, walk, and
climb. While performing the duties of this position, the associate
is subject to a warehouse environment where temperatures can vary
from very cool to very warm. The associate is rarely exposed to
outside weather conditions. The noise levels in the work
environment are typically moderate to high.
INDSTK Associated topics: clerk, dock c, forklift, intern, operate,
servicer, unloader, warehouse, warehouse engineer, warehouse
Keywords: KeHE Distributors, Stockton , Warehouse-ReachLift Operator - $ 17.00 per hour, Professions , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!