Company: KeHE Distributors
Posted on: September 17, 2020
Overview:Good people, working with good people, for our common
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is
all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more
exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about
working in an environment with a people-first culture and an
organization committed to good living, good food and good service,
we'd love to talk to you!Primary Responsibilities:Be Essential and
Come work for KeHE!
As an employee-owned, certified B Corporation, KeHE's employees are
dedicated to SERVING to Make Lives Better. We'd love to have you
join us, learn more below!
$2,000 Sign On Bonus-Offers on the spot-Benefits in 30 days-Paid
Pay:$17.00/hr + incentive-Shift: 12am start time-Monday-Friday
(spit days off)
The Receiving Clerk requires a detail-oriented and customer
friendly individual to research PO discrepancies, run daily
Receiving Worksheets, schedule appointments, key in daily KPI data,
confirm PO's, forward Product Discrepancy Reports to buyers daily,
maintain Locked ULL report, distribute RF guns, report space needs
daily, troubleshoot RF issues, distribute work assignments per
managers direction.Essential Functions:
- Schedules inbound PO's, while considering IL schedule as
- Process and print RW's for day's scheduled work.
- Greet drivers and give them their door assignment.
- Address all relative voicemail and e-mails.
- Research PO discrepancies as necessary.
- Confirm PO's in NTS daily
- Send all Product Discrepancy Reports to buyers daily - via
- Maintain KPI data sheets.
- Distribute assigned RF guns.
- Assign MHE operators accordingly.
- Assign receivers to PO's per manager's direction.
- Report issues to Receiving Manager.
- Greet drivers at dock and determine need for lumpers..
- Communicate needs for dock setup - e.g., pallets, etc.
- "Print "Warehouse PO's.
- Troubleshoot minor RF related issues. Escalate issues
- Manage Penalty Box according to established procedures.
- Review locked ULL report daily.
- Research all ULL's equal to, or less than 24 hours.
- Collect activity reports daily - e.g., "indirects".
- Report daily, next day location needs for cooler.
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed or warranted, by
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills,
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Related warehouse experience is highly preferred.
- Support and contribute to the overall goals of the Operations
- Takes initiative and works well independently.
- Able to meet goals under tight time constraints.
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external
customers and management.
- Follow safe working practices, as instructed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to
75 pounds. The associate is required to sit. The associate is
frequently required to stand, walk, and climb. While performing the
duties of this position, the associate is subject to a warehouse
environment where temperatures can vary from very cool to very
warm. The associate is also exposed to outside weather conditions.
The noise levels in the work environment are typically low to
Keywords: KeHE Distributors, Stockton , Receiving Clerk, Professions , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!