Warehouse Production Manager- Dry Goods
Company: KeHE Distributors
Posted on: October 15, 2020
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is
all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more
exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about
working in an environment with a people-first culture and an
organization committed to good living, good food and good service,
we'd love to talk to you!
The Production Manager will oversee all outbound functions of
operations while leading a team of 75+ employees and 4 supervisors
to ensure customer orders are prepared accurately and efficiently
to meet timely dispatch schedules. The Production Manager will
oversee three areas: each-pick, case-pick, and cooler/freezer. The
Production Manager will have management support from the Senior
Warehouse Manager. While keeping our delivery drivers in mind, our
shipping operations team will fulfill customer orders at a
high-volume pace by selecting product from inventory utilizing
voice-pick technology, replenishing product utilizing RF
technology, and loading the product into our own fleet of trucks
for our drivers to deliver.
Schedule: Sunday-Thursday, or Monday-Friday 7:30a - finish
KPI: Safety/Through-Put/Shortages-Damages/Labor Expense to
Benefits: Eligible as of Day 1
- Establishes operational procedures for activities such as
verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling, and
disposition of product, and keeping warehouse inventory
- Oversees outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy,
thoroughness, and condition of shipments.
- Ensures outgoing shipping is prepared to meet timely dispatch
- Inspects loading operations to ensure compliance with shipping
- Ensures that the daily inspection requirements of material
handling equipment are adhered to. To include reporting issues
- Directs movement of shipments from dock(s) to truck(s) or
temporary staging area.
- Compiles records of unfilled orders for subsequent submission
to inventory control.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances.
- Prepares composite reports from individual reports of
- Must understand production and be KPI driven.
- Proactive in slotting and/or re-slotting of SKUs.
- Investigate accidents according to Company best practice.
- Proven knowledge of replenishment and ability to manage it in
an efficient manner.
- Proven ability to objectively complete performance review forms
- Proven ability and willingness to take a hands-on approach as
necessary, to include safe operation of all in-house powered
- Initiate a cross functional working relationship between
departments to ensure the entire building wins daily.
- Ability work varying shifts to ensure production is
- Ability to direct workflow.
- Proven ability to drive production efficiency.
- Instill a SAFETY FIRST approach to all job functions.
- Ensure Safety and OSHA rules are followed.
- Maintain inventory integrity by employing "world-class"
warehousing and inventory control practices.
- Must maintain and promote sanitation and facility
- Maintain safeguards of confidential company information.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills,
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications and Additional Skills
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience of related
- Knowledge of warehouse technology; RF, Warehouse Management
- Superior proficiency in Microsoft Office suites, including
advanced skills in Excel.
- Contribute and support to the overall goals of the Operations
- Takes initiative and works well independently.
- Capability of prioritizing and handling multiple projects
simultaneously, under tight time constraints.
2020-8037 Associated topics: generalist, leader, logistics,
logistics analyst, logistics specialist, manager, senior, shift
supervisor, warehouse analyst, warehouse specialist
Keywords: KeHE Distributors, Stockton , Warehouse Production Manager- Dry Goods, Professions , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!