Company: American Property Management
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Maintenance Supervisor - Morada Crossings, Stockton CAJoin a
Winning Team!Since 1986, American Property Management has
developed, acquired and maintained multi-family properties in
Western states including Arizona, California, Oregon, and
Washington. As our corporate professionals in Bellevue, Washington
plan for continued exponential growth, we focus on providing
exceptional living experiences for the residents at our current
properties. Our determined, confident, and friendly employees are
dedicated to our mission of being the "Best Asset Management
Company in the West' and maintain this standard on a daily basis.As
a company, we value commitment, integrity, and teamwork. If you are
a reliable, service and solution oriented Property Management
Professional, we would love to consider you for our team. We are
immediately hiring for a Maintenance Supervisor in Stockton
- Property Information - 216 units
- Schedule- Monday - Friday 7am to 4pm Additional hours/days may
be required based on property needs.
- Annual Salary - $67,600/year
- Monthly Leasing Bonuses!Who You AreTo be considered for this
position, you should have---
- 2+ years' experience in multifamily or hotel maintenance.
- Must provide your own basic hand tools - the Company will
provide power tools.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and be courteous
and helpful to residents and other staff members.
- All candidates must be able to speak, write and understand
English to qualify for this position.A Day in the Life
- Supervise the property maintenance department and contracted
employees working on-site.
- Must be able to exemplify and exercise discretion and sound
independent judgment to evaluate quality of work.
- Responsible for purchasing within budget parameters.
- Train and supervise maintenance personnel in the use of
equipment and chemicals.
- Maintain grounds, work and storage areas and dumpster areas on
a daily basis to ensure curb appeal up to company standards.
- Paint and clean as needed to ensure timely unit turnover.
- Ensure lawns are mowed and trimmed and entryways, walkways and
driveways are blown and free of debris.
- Ensure equipment is serviced on a regular basis to maintain
- Must be able to be on-call for emergencies or snow
- Maintain and enforce all company policies and procedures as
established in the Operations Manual.What We Offer
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits for you and
- Opportunity to contribute to a 401K plan
- Paid sick and vacation time
- 6 paid holidays plus 2 paid personal days of your choice!
- A comprehensive training and development program
- Company provided PPEPre-Employment ScreeningUpon submission of
your application, you may be invited to participate in a
preliminary Zoom interview as well as take an online job fit
assessment. These steps are a required part of our hiring process.
Only candidates who complete a Zoom interview and job fit
assessment will be considered for on-site interviews. Upon
acceptance of an offer, employees must be able to pass a 4-panel
drug screen and background check before starting work with American
Property Management.WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYER/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYERAll qualified candidates will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
presentation, pregnancy genetics, veteran status , or any other
status protected by state or federal
law.EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/DisabilityPlease find out more about
us on our website: www.americanpropertymgmt.com
Keywords: American Property Management, Stockton , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!