Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal truck driver
Posted on: November 13, 2021
Top drivers earn up to $81,000 - Up to $4,800 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,230-$1,500 weeklyHome time: Every three weeksExperience:
All CDL holdersOverview
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 95% no-touch freight.
- Multiple loads per week with majority drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards with California, Nevada, Oregon,
Utah and Washington. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage (practical miles) and load pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $4,800 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $1,200 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required after hire.
- Live within 100 miles of Stockton, CA. Need one or more of your
endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at (855) 548-2691,
and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of
holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Intermodal driving
- Less wasted time - 100% company-owned Intermodal chassis to
reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential.
- New equipment - Nearly 100% automated transmissions in day cab
and sleeper trucks averaging 3 years of age.
- Constant support - Onside, individual leaders and dispatch with
low driver-to-leader ratios and 24/7/365 operation and maintenance
support. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Stockton , Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal truck driver, Professions , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!