Site Supervisor - Lodi Area
Company: JaniTek Cleaning Solutions
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $39,500 Annual SalaryObjective: The Site
Supervisor is responsible for the quality control and staffing of
their assigned JaniTek accounts; including all service requirements
and direct supervision of assigned staff and must actively and
consistently meet/exceed customer expectations. The Site Supervisor
assists the Operations Team in holding their team accountable to
the JaniTek standards, including but not limited too; inspection
scheduling and completion, janitor training, reporting of KPI's,
employee discipline and covering of accounts. Key Duties and
- Complete the Supervisory Training Program
- Build a positive relationship with assigned staff and clients
projecting JaniTek as a professional, caring company.
- Maintain a well-groomed professional appearance and adhere to
the "Do the Right Thing" standards and codes.
- Operate safely in accordance with Company policy and procedures
at all times.Operations
- Help hire and train subordinate employees in their job
according to company standards.
- Ensure that all employees complete all required training, know
and understand company rules, security procedures, and proper
- Ensure that production in each building is performed as per the
agreed upon task schedule, hot button sheets, and completed with
- Know all service aspects of each client's account.
- Established inspection schedule.
- Respond to all reported management or customer
complaints/requests as assigned within time frames given.
- Completes site documents daily in a satisfactory manner.
- Learn safety program and assist in handling all workers
compensation claims accordingly.
- Update and coordinate schedules for supervisor
visits/inspections and night project work assignments with other
- Demonstrate good two-way communication skills with subordinates
and other team members.
- Ensures all supplies and tools are in good working condition
and order/monitor as needed.
- Reports any safety issues to Operations Team.
- Communicates with site contact any issues with facilities
- Coordinate and lead daily/weekly production meetings to resolve
operational issues and assign production responsibilities.
- Develop positive rapport with all staff treating all with
dignity and respect.
- Keep work area (if applicable), files, and binders
- Ensure laundry is getting done once a week
- Keep golf carts washed and clean inside and out.Minimum
Standards of Performance:The Lead Supervisor will have
satisfactorily completed the above responsibilities when:
- Safety standards are implemented with all subordinate
- Training schedule is met for all janitorial and supervisor
- Daily work Order assignments are completed and reported as
- Sets inspection schedule prior to the start of each month and
updates daily/weekly due to unforeseen events.
- The individual meets the established monthly target
- Completes all inspections reports and emails results to
operations within 24 hours.
- Helps to complete all start-ups without incident.
- Follows up on all management/customer requests within ½ hour or
mutually agreed upon time frame.
- Meet formerly with Operations as required to review
inspections, supervisor development, janitor HR related issues, and
any production scheduling.Job Requirements
- Bilingual English and Spanish (Required)
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma preferred
- Must be available to work a midday shift: 2:00pm to 10:30pm
(Sunday - Thursday)
- Preferably 2 years in a supervisory/leadership role
- Capable to train employees on SOP
- Problem solving ability
- Detail oriented / Organized
- Valid California Driver's License
- Good Communication Skills
- Must be able to read/write in English
Keywords: JaniTek Cleaning Solutions, Stockton , Site Supervisor - Lodi Area, Professions , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!