Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Central Valley Region (Modesto/Stockton/Lodi - HYBRID)
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Job Description Applicants must live in the state of California
- Remote/Hybrid option in Central Valley Region. -Applicants
-should -have -experience -with -implementing -Functional -Behavior
-Assessments (FBAs) -with -children -with Autism, -recognizing -and
-discussing -signs -of Autism -and -criteria -for Autism Spectrum
Disorder (ASD), -and -participating -in -clinical -teams -with
-other Autism -professionals.
Applicants -should -have -a -strong -clinical -background -in
-administering -verbal -behavior -assessments, -conducting
-language, -play, -and -skill-based -assessments, -and -in
-designing, -implementing, -and/or -training -others -using
-individualized -language, -play -and -skill-based -curricula.
Strong -applicants -will -have -supervised -experience -in -1:1
-education -of -learners -with -autism -across -educational -and
-community -settings, -as -well -as -familiarity -with -designing,
-participating -in, -or -supervising -in-home -1:1 -programs -for
-young -children -with -autism. -Collecting, -graphing, -analyzing,
-displaying -and -discussing -data -based -progress -is -a
Knowledge, -Skill, -and -Ability:
- General knowledge of the developmental -disabilities system -in
- Solid -knowledge -of -the -principles -and -practice -of
-Applied -Behavior -Analysis. -This -includes -general -behavioral
-assessment -and -Ethical -Standards -in -Behavior -Analysis.
- Solid -knowledge -of -the -behavioral -impact -of
-developmental -disabilities, -as -well -as -the -cognitive,
-educational, -vocational -and -social -challenges -encountered -by
-persons -with -developmental -disabilities.
- Ability -to -work -independently -and -prioritize -tasks/goals
-for -self -and -others.
- Effective -written -and -verbal -communication -skills -with
-individuals -and -groups -at -all -professional -levels.
- Effective -and -creative -negotiator -and -problem
- Ability -to -work -effectively -with -various -technology
-including -word -processing -software, -internet -based
- Possession of a valid driver's license.Training/Education
- Masters/Doctorate -Degree in Psychology or a related field,
preferably from an -ABA accredited -program.
- Training -and -certification -under -the -Behavior -Analysis
-Certification -Program -(BACB) for -Applied -Behavior -Analysis
-as -a -Board -Certified -Behavior -Analyst.Experience
Experience -providing -services -to -individuals -with
-developmental -disabilities. -This -includes -providing -direct
-services -to -individuals -with -complex -behavior -problems.
Working -Environment/Physical -Activities
- Requires the ability to -travel -to various locations -to meet
with families, providers, etc.
- Effective -with -shifting -roles, -responsibilities, -and
-expectations -in -a -changing -environment.Requirements
- Valid, clean California driver's license -and proof of auto
- Must have reliable transportation (due to HIPAA regulations,
public transportation and ride shares do NOT qualify as a reliable
form of transportation
- Master's degree and BCBA certification
- Solid technical skills and passion for quality service
- Experience with children
- Organized and efficient, detail oriented and able to
- Positive and professional team player
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills, able to connect
easily with others
- Ability to supervise upcoming BCBA candidatesBenefits Offered:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Monthly Phone Allowance
- Paid Mileage and Drivetime
- Paid Time off
- Holidays off
- Performance bonus program
- BCAT / RBT/ ABAT Credentialing reimbursement or Credentialing
- One on one Career Planning with senior executives
- Free supervision hours towards BCBA / QBA Qualifications
- Remote work available
- Employee incentive programs
- Paid On the job Training
- Credentialing provided at no cost
- Raise incentives after first 90 days of employment* Pay Range:
$75K - $90K -a year, plus monthly bonus options for a potential of
$115K * Visit our website at -www.active-steps.com/careers.html
-and fill out the application under the CAREERS tab. There is a
great video clip that gives a great overview of the position.
**Please note, Active Steps, LLC requires current COVID19
Vaccination as a condition of employment since we are a
healthcare-behavioral health servicing agency and in direct contact
with clients, families, and community members. If you are not
already vaccinated, it is your choice as to which one you prefer
and it is offered at no cost to you. We can help you find a
vaccination location if needed.**
Keywords: Recooty, Stockton , Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Central Valley Region (Modesto/Stockton/Lodi - HYBRID), Professions , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!