Maintenance Technician B
Company: Aspire Bakeries
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Aspire Bakeries is a North American baking company with a
leadership position in specialty frozen baked goods. Formed from
leading bakery companies, its innovative food portfolio includes
breads, artisan breads, buns, cookies, donuts, muffins and pastries
from beloved brands like La Brea Bakery(r), Otis Spunkmeyer(r), and
Oakrun Farm Bakery(r). With 14 bakeries in North America, we are
committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer
trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers' expectations.
Aspire Bakeries champions the values of Integrity, Ownership,
Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People
Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration. To maintain the
equipment and facility in a safe and operational state of readiness
at all times as prescribed by established guidelines and
- Assist in maintaining facility and equipment in a safe and
operational state of readiness at all times, in order to meet daily
- Identify report and correct any maintenance problems
immediately in areas such as electricity, steam, water, hoses,
hydraulics, and valve components in accordance with established
- Maintain maintenance equipment, department, and tools in a safe
and sanitary condition, in addition to, ensuring all equipment
serviced is left in a sanitary and safe condition with all guards
and safety devices in place and properly fastened.
- Contribute to the production of a consistent and food-safe
quality product by maintaining and updating facility-engineering
practices through the Maintenance, Maintenance Supervisor, or
- Develop an understanding of how the bakery process equipment
- Facilitate open communication with fellow mechanics,
supervisors, and other departments to ensure that all equipment
problems are handled on a timely basis.
- Develop and maintain an acute understanding of bun production,
fermentation, and new developments in equipment maintenance and
- Have basic skills in PLC troubleshooting and programming.
- Must be able to be respirator certified.
- Have basic knowledge of welding, electricity, refrigeration,
pneumatics, steam, and gear reducers.Qualifications:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- 3-5 years experience in industrial maintenance.Hourly Rate:
$32.38 - $32.38Shift:
1st Aspire Bakeries is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran
Keywords: Aspire Bakeries, Stockton , Maintenance Technician B, Professions , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!