Procurement Analyst - National - E5019
Company: Algeco UK Limited, Manor Drive, Peterborough PE4 7
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Location:Peterborough Contract Type:Permanent Reference:UK03420
Salary -30-35k + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + tonnes of
Are you looking for a company you can grow with? At Algeco we fill
most vacancies from within - which means this could not only be
your next job, but the one after that as well." PURPOSE As a
Procurement Analyst at Algeco UK, you will be instrumental in
optimising our procurement processes and ensuring cost efficiency.
This role requires a sharp analytical mind, attention to detail,
and effective communication skills. WHAT WE DO Algeco is a leading
provider of modular and temporary accommodation solutions in the
UK. With a strong commitment to quality and innovation, we serve
various industries including construction, education, healthcare,
and events. We are currently seeking a dedicated Procurement
Analyst to join our dynamic team and contribute to our continued
success. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Analyse procurement data to identify trends that assist the
procurement with opportunities for cost savings.
- Prepare and present detailed reports to the procurement team
and management when required.
- When required monitor and evaluate supplier performance against
- Support the procurement team with any continuous improvement
programs.Market Research and Supplier Sourcing:
- Conduct thorough market research to identify potential
- Assist the team in the supplier selection process, including
due diligence and data for all future negotiations.Cost Analysis:
- Analyse supplier pricing proposals to ensure competitiveness
and value.Process Improvement:
- Work cross-functionally to identify and support process
improvements in procurement operations.
- Establish and maintain best practices and standard operating
procedures.Compliance and Risk Management:
- Ensure adherence to relevant regulations, policies, and
procedures in all procurement activities.
- Identify and mitigate procurement-related risks. WHAT WE NEED
- Proven experience in data analysis, or related roles.
- Proficiency in Power BI and data manipulation
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of procurement best practices and regulations.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION Our commitment toequality, diversity and
inclusionis more than a wish list. We actively encourage a culture
where everyone feels at home. Algeco is a place that brings
together the very best people and their unique skills, experiences,
Research demonstrates that women and underrepresented groups tend
not to apply for a job unless they meet all of the criteria.
However, we encourage applications from anybody who can demonstrate
their ability to fulfil the job even if they don't meet every
requirement. We're committed to creating an environment where
everyone feels valued, respected and like they belong, regardless
of their background or identity and are therefore committed to
providing a fair and inclusive recruitment process and will
consider all applications on their merits. Inbound Sales Executive
(One Call) - Stockton-on-Tees - E5030 Location: Stockton-on-Tees
Contract Type: Permanent Senior Finance Analyst - National - E5032
Location: Stockton-on-Tees Contract Type: Permanent Location:
Stockton-on-Tees Contract Type: Permanent
Keywords: Algeco UK Limited, Manor Drive, Peterborough PE4 7, Stockton , Procurement Analyst - National - E5019, Professions , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!