Maintenance Technician 1
Posted on: April 16, 2019
ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We
provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of
bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to
consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South
America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become
a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest
specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands
in North America include La Brea Bakery , Otis Spunkmeyer , and
Oakrun Farm Bakery . We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and
kitchens around the globe, with 20 of those in North America, and
are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer
trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. The
Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership,
Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People
Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
* Maintenance Technician (3rd shift)
* Maintenance Supervisor
Position Purpose Statement
To maintain the equipment and facility in a safe and operational
state of readiness at all times as prescribed by established
guidelines and supervision.
* Assist in maintaining facility and equipment in a safe and
operational state of readiness at all times, in order to meet daily
* Identify report and correct any maintenance problems immediately
in areas such as electricity, steam, water, hoses, and hydraulics
and valve components in accordance with established policy
* Maintain maintenance equipment, department and tools in a safe
and sanitary condition, in addition to, ensuring all equipment
serviced is left in a sanitary and safe condition with all guards
and safety devices in a place and properly fastened.
* Contribute to the production of a consistent and food safe
quality product through maintaining and updating
facility-engineering practices through the Chief Engineer,
Assistant Chief or Engineers.
* Develop an understanding of how the bakery process equipment
* Facilitate open communication with fellow mechanics, supervisors
and other departments to ensure that all equipment problems are
handled on a timely basis.
* Develop and maintain an acute understanding of bun production,
fermentation and new developments in equipment maintenance and
* Have basic skills in PLC troubleshooting and programming.
* Must be able to be respirator certified.
* Have basic knowledge of welding, electricity, refrigeration,
pneumatics, steam, and gear reducers.
* Education: HS Diploma
* Experience: 2 years experience in industrial maintenance.
ARYZTA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: ARYZTA, Stockton , Maintenance Technician 1, Professions , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!