Company: Custom Building Products, Inc.
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Make Your Mark in Multiple Areas of Logistics in Important Role
Build a Progressive Career Home at a Growing Industry Leader with a
Great Culture If you complement your shipping knowledge with a
continuous improvement mindset and strong sense of ownership, this
position offers you several compelling opportunities. You will:
- Make an impact as you drive improvements in shipping and
inventory management at a growing company that considers
distribution to be just as critical as manufacturing.
- Play an important role leading warehousing, shipping &
receiving, and transportation planning to ensure we meet customer
expectations for 100% accuracy and on-time delivery.
- Enjoy a positive, employee-centric culture that promotes
collaboration and employee development -- just a couple of reasons
we have a high number of long-term employees.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities
or pursue advancement within Custom-- Building Products or
QUIKRETE--, our multi-billion-dollar parent corporation.
- Expand your skills and experience; for example, our preference
is that you already have Lean Manufacturing experience, but if not,
you'll acquire it in this position. To be a good fit for the
Distribution Manager opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor's degree in Operations Management, Logistics or
another related field, or an equivalent combination of education
and relevant experience. An advanced degree is a plus.
- 6 to 8 years of experience in logistics and warehouse
management in manufacturing environments, with at least three years
in a management capacity.
- Strong leadership skills and a demonstrated ability to oversee
teams of 20+, including coaching, training and teambuilding.
- Solid computer skills, including advanced proficiency with
warehouse management systems (WMSs), including inventory management
modules. Experience with Manhattan Associates is a plus. Custom--
Building Products, a Quikrete-- Company, is North America's
industry leader in flooring preparation products and tile and stone
installation systems for residential and commercial projects. We
have extremely strong brand recognition, innovative products, plus
strong customer and vendor partnerships. Custom operates 15
manufacturing and distribution facilities throughout North America.
Our growth is backed by QUIKRETE--, a leading innovator in the
commercial building and home improvement
Keywords: Custom Building Products, Inc., Stockton , Distribution Manager, Professions , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!